Bad Education

(16 Posts)
KnockMeDown Tue 01-Oct-13 23:15:21

I'm surprised that there is not already a thread on this! It's surprisingly good - daft, but very funny.

Anyone else enjoying this

ByTheSea Tue 01-Oct-13 23:18:49

Yes and I think I am substantially older than the target demographic.

KnockMeDown Tue 01-Oct-13 23:20:32

Me too, ByTheSea, me too grin

I love it. I love Jack

HighBrows Wed 02-Oct-13 10:06:53

I think it's great, totally silly but great. I love the array of characters and the kids are super too!

I love it! Always miss it and have to I player it though!

OodAlpha Thu 03-Oct-13 20:48:23

I've just watched the whole series snd was surprised I enjoyed it

Loved the'all in it together speech'

Pixel Fri 04-Oct-13 22:00:49

Yes I love it. My absolute favourite bit was in the first series when Alfie was doing the riverdancing not brilliant quality but you get the gist

Did anyone see this weeks? Hilarious!

bluebump Fri 04-Oct-13 22:05:27

I love this too.

Runandbecome Fri 04-Oct-13 22:06:49

Love it - struggle to BF during it though as my laughing sometimes knocks DS off the boob!

AhoyMcCoy Fri 04-Oct-13 22:08:45

Yes, love it! There were some references to mumsnet in the first series which made me smile. I think it's very funny stuff.

And Jack Whitehall? I so would. grin

susiedaisy Mon 14-Oct-13 19:24:21

Funniest character for me is the headmaster grin

FatPenguin Mon 14-Oct-13 19:25:56

I love it - and Matthew Horne is a lot better in it than I expected.

The bit from the first episode of this series where the "O;ympic torch" broke and became a burning cross had my absolutely weeping ...quite honestly I had to keep pausing it to recover blush

Sammy3 Sat 19-Oct-13 02:31:50

I love it. I laugh almost all the way through every episode. Plus, they added the brilliant Harry Enfield this season. I think the only other school based comedy that's a patch on it was Teachers but I suppose that was more comedy drama.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now