FAO Kath and Kim fans (The original, not the USA monstrosity!)

(36 Posts)
GatoradeMeBitch Thu 26-Sep-13 20:58:10

The new Kath and Kim film is now available to buy on Amazon! ww.amazon.co.uk/Kath-Kimderella/dp/B00D3TR7C4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380225431&sr=8-1&keywords=kath+and+kimderella

catsoup Fri 27-Sep-13 13:39:09

Thanks, will be buying this when I get paid. I forgo about this show, loved it when it was on.

Piffpaffpoff Fri 27-Sep-13 13:51:24

Yay! Straight onto my Christmas list!

PestoSwimissimos Fri 27-Sep-13 13:55:39

Thank you!!!

Love 'em grin

BringMeTea Fri 27-Sep-13 15:45:20

My fave is Kim trying to explain how it's her mum's fault she is carrying a bit of extra weight and Kath goes: 'Are you saying Kim, that my belittling of you bebigged you?'
Genius show.

LazyGaga Fri 27-Sep-13 22:50:48

grin

Can't imagine American Kath and Kim, so much of the comedy was in those accents.

Did Kel have a big sausage on top of a van or have I dreamt that? I remember them zipping round in a little yellowy bronze car.

PumpUpMyVolume Fri 27-Sep-13 22:53:18

Yay grin

MichelleRouxJnr Sat 28-Sep-13 00:06:08

Amazing. Thank you! grin

Repeatedlydoingthetwist Sat 28-Sep-13 00:09:10

Whhhyyyyyy are the series 3 and 4 DVDs so expensive?!

GatoradeMeBitch Sat 28-Sep-13 00:32:27

There are more Kath and Kim aficionado's here than I expected smile

Can I ask what people thought of the Da Vinci Code? It's the one Kath and Kim thing I couldn't really get into. I loved the Michael Buble storyline, and Sharon flipping out at Kim finally - and also the way Kath delivered their paper guys Christmas present grin but I found the Da Vinci plot really daft. And considering how much time Barry Humphries spent in the UK, his British accent is TERRIBLE!

GatoradeMeBitch Sat 28-Sep-13 00:36:36

I don't understand why the show doesn't have a bigger profile here but at least we can buy the DVDs now, a few years ago I was told the UK distributors catalogue had been deleted. I had to buy 3 & 4 from an ebay seller who burnt copies from his computer. (They were great quality though!)

By the way the price has jumped up from £8 to £20 on my original link, so anyone thinking of buying it, maybe hold on for it to drop again!

nicename Sat 28-Sep-13 23:07:20

But the name wouldn't even work in the US? Bloody remakes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now