*SQUEEEE* The Return of Daryl Dixon. The Walking Dead Season 4 is coming!

(345 Posts)
MrsJaqenHgar Sat 21-Sep-13 22:43:45

Just seen a trailer for The Walking Dead S4!! I actually squeed out loud. I never squee IRL. DP give me this look hmm

So, Daryl fans, he'll be back on our screens in all his badass glory on 18th October on Fox.

those of us who can't wait will no doubt have already hypothetically worked out where we can hypothetically view it online after it has aired in the US grin

lovingthelackofpressure Sat 09-Nov-13 11:47:57

I think that whole episode was Rick looking for some remorse in Carol. When she showed non and then sent those two young ones off to forage then it's showed Rick she had non so he knew she had to go.

ladyrainy Sat 09-Nov-13 13:05:08

Does Michonne fancy Daryl? She was giving him her nicest smile when she said that the stone brought out the colour of his eyes.

susiedaisy Sat 09-Nov-13 15:54:00

I thought the same

Monroe Sat 09-Nov-13 22:40:51

Darryl has been passing comment the last few episodes about how she never stays. I think she's planning on sticking around a bit longer, trying to show him she can build relationships and stuff and not be so as much of a loner all the time. Also, I've had a wine so don't know what I'm talking about

I am now watching world war z, on my own and shouting at the tv. God they don't half move fast in this.

theladyrainy Sun 10-Nov-13 00:27:30

Can you imagine if Daryl and Michonne had a baby?
He or she would be the ultimate survivor/warrior with amazing cheekbones!

CheerfulYank Sun 10-Nov-13 22:13:50

I think that was Michonne's teasing smile personally. smile Of course I want Daryl and Carol together more than I want to go on breathing...

<not dramatic at all, me>

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 14-Nov-13 01:01:19

Finally watched

Can't believe rick told carol to go sad

She killed the others to save everyone

Got a bit puzzled with the girls leg - what was wrong with it and why Darryl got so cross with the other black bloke for taking the bottle

What did Daryl pick up from the path?

Why were the cars under the bushes?

Suddengeekgirl Thu 14-Nov-13 06:59:13

I think the girls leg got injured in a stampede of people at a rescue centre. She said it healed - just not properly.

The cars were under bushes as I think a tree had fallen down.

No idea what daryl picked up - some sort of stone (?) or why.

He flipped out at the bloke who wanted to save the booze because I think he had an alcoholic father who hit him. I think Merl protected him in some way - hence their bond even though Merl was a bastard. think this was covered around the time the Govenor was introduced so a while back

I didn't think Carole should have gone either - she did it for the greater good. I suspect a lot of people will be pissed at Rick!

outforawalkbitch Thu 14-Nov-13 07:09:45

please don't judge me, but I'm finding the Gov very attractive atm. Especially with an eyepatch wink (see what I did there) Maybe I need help.....

Suddengeekgirl Thu 14-Nov-13 08:28:45

I can see what you mean but please don't make me look at the space where his eye was! another bit that is imprinted in my mind!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 14-Nov-13 23:21:22

Would have thought sometimes a stiff drink would have been nice instead of just a stiff grin

The man may not be dead tho prob is and guess her leg made her slow and couldn't run from
Zomblies sad

Preciousbane Thu 14-Nov-13 23:27:50

Daryl picked up a piece of jasper.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 14-Nov-13 23:57:48

Oh. Missed that sad

ZacharyQuack Fri 15-Nov-13 03:37:19

Daryl was also made because Bob didn't have any medicine in his bag, just the booze.

I thought Daryl was angry because Bob put them all in danger by hanging onto the bag when all it contained was brandy for him. It is one thing to risk your life for the good of the group but another to put everyone at risk for an addiction, especially alcohol form Daryl's point of view.

<closes eyes>
<marks place on thread for tonight when we will be officially caught up>

I need to stop reading now, am at "Monroe Fri 08-Nov-13 23:36:55 "
(Revolution fan? grin)

Good point about Herschel the amputee suddenly walking fine.
Loved him taking his mask off.
limited, you talked about race - it occurred to me last night that this prog has a mixed marriage (if you can call it a marriage) in Maggie and Glenn. I seem to remember reading they were very rare on TV.
That said, I am one behind the rest of you, not sure how long it will last, Glenn didn't look a well bunny last time I saw him...

and what's going on with Beth "we all have our jobs to do?" and why does she seem to locked in a room on her own with the baby.
And wasn't Michonne worried the baby had the awful flu they're all dying of? After the strange screaming. I thought that's why she was initially reluctant to take the baby and then started crying.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 15-Nov-13 16:54:53

stealth dont read till watched!!!! grin

i thought he had taken medicine as well as booze, but if thats all he was hanging onto the bag for, then understand why darryl got cross

btw im thinking he is looking rather buff recently grin

FaceAglowPantsOfSand Fri 15-Nov-13 16:57:04

No I've stpped now, am only one behind so will watch that then tonight's grin grin grin

Surely the zombies must mostly have rotted completely by now? And those that aren't would be covered in leaves and stuff? I can see how you'd get a few as survivors die off but how are there still hoardes of them about?>

FaceAglowPantsOfSand Fri 15-Nov-13 16:57:51

(stealth here btw)

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 15-Nov-13 18:39:51

seems zomblies dont die if they dont eat sad

how will they kill them all?

FaceAglowPantsOfSand Fri 15-Nov-13 18:44:43

But surely they rot. When we see them they've already started rotting. So why don't they continue? At an extreme why aren't there a load of skeletal zombies?

Suddengeekgirl Fri 15-Nov-13 18:52:43

I want to know what happens to the people who die after being eaten by zombies. The zombies eat and eat all your guts and stuff. But none of the zombies wandering about have bloody gaping holes in their torsos! confused

FaceAglowPantsOfSand Fri 15-Nov-13 18:53:35

Well some of them only have an upper half. I'm sure some of them do have gaping wounds, just never looked closely enough grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now