Hens behaving badly?

(20 Posts)
JackieOHHH Fri 20-Sep-13 21:36:15

Or something like that...there was a series due to start tonight about hen nights (9pm channel 5)-and it's not on..looks like it's been cancelled. Anyone know why??? Was looking forward to that grin

Fozziebearmum2be Sat 21-Sep-13 07:25:34

Looks like its still going ahead but been moved to early Oct

JackieOHHH Sat 21-Sep-13 09:31:51

Oh thanks, how did you find out??

Fozziebearmum2be Sat 21-Sep-13 13:51:20

Think I saw on channel 5 website - cant find it now, but sure that's where I read it

Princessmummy83 Sun 22-Sep-13 14:39:22

Me and my hens were supposed to be on it, but I got a call to say it's been postponed until at least early october. Tbf I think there may have been a few legal complaints because nobody was really told much about the show when we were being filmed

JackieOHHH Mon 23-Sep-13 08:01:16

Ah princess thank you, someone on the 'inside' so to speak!! It bugs me when they say x programme is coming and then don't show it with no explanation.
Have you been able to see your bit? So you can approve it or not?

Princessmummy83 Sun 29-Sep-13 17:47:45

Nope, they won't let us see anything until it airs. We were told it was a documentary on the hen industry so I know a lot of the hens aren't happy. My idiot DH got drunk the night of mine and from the blurb it looks like they're focusing heavily on that.

Emmerwee56 Wed 02-Oct-13 20:44:27

Hey I'm on it too and it's safe to say I'm not very impressed either. I thought it was supposed to show how we celebrate but my main event was its a knockout and they're not even showing that! X

AnyFucker Wed 02-Oct-13 20:46:05

You women agreed to have your hen nights filmed for a programme called "Hens Behaving Badly" and thought you were going to get shown in a fair and favourable light ?

sheesh

Emmerwee56 Sat 12-Oct-13 16:39:28

To be fair I didn't think they did a bad job. And it wasn't originally called hens behaving badly.

JackieOHH Sat 12-Oct-13 20:02:54

Sooooo, were either of you on last nights?

dopeysheep Sun 13-Oct-13 16:54:45

I watched some of it and thought that the younger hen had a fabulous bod and thought "oh well wait until.she has kids" and then it turned out she has a 2y.o. Grrrr.

And I was absolutely amazed and boggled that anyone would take their mum on their hen night but both hens did.

I didn't watch all of it tho too knackered.

HSMMaCM Sun 13-Oct-13 16:57:37

What channel was it on?

HSMMaCM Sun 13-Oct-13 16:59:00

Sorry re-read and saw channel 5

dopeysheep Sun 13-Oct-13 17:03:00

Also I thought it was a bit odd the way they said top male strippers could.earn £250 a night which tbh didn't seem a lot. And then the cowboy guy who had been stripping for 3 weeks got £180 for his bump and grind in the mini bus?

dopeysheep Sun 13-Oct-13 17:04:13

I mean clearly £250 is a decent amount but I thought it would be more. I think baby oil is quite expensive.

JackieOHH Mon 14-Oct-13 06:45:33

dopey I wonder if that's what they'd 'take home' per night? £250? Maybe they've to pay an agency or something?
No one has said either of the first 2 was them yet!!! C'mon, own up!

Princessmummy83 Mon 14-Oct-13 16:04:48

We were told it was a documentary otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. There were originally 5 in the series as well and now there's only 2. Our entire night was staged, the production company had booked loads of stuff for us, games etc that we weren't going to do. Ours was a simple dress up and go out kind of night and turned into something far more elaborate. But no, we weren't in the first episode smile

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 14-Oct-13 16:30:46

as any fucker said, course the producers are going to turn the situations around - it makes explosive good tv smile

Princessmummy83 Mon 14-Oct-13 22:30:03

This is very true, I'm too stupid naive for my own good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now