Kirk and Beth should get married in Corrie (to cheer us all up from Queen Hayley storyline)

(1000 Posts)
NuggetofPurestGreen Thu 12-Sep-13 21:58:29

Starting a new thread as I used up the last two messages on the last one. Also this is my first thread I've ever started! A great subject to start with.

Ellenora5 Sat 26-Oct-13 00:27:16

I reckon Bethany will make an appearance soon, she will turn up on the doorstep and the story will be the usual, I had a row with my mum, she is so unreasonable and I hate her and I am not going back to Italy, I want to live here with you granny gail even though I haven't seen you in years and you have reared a psychopath, and I will be so troublesome but you will forgive me, because after all you forgive everything don't you grin

eddiemairswife Sat 26-Oct-13 08:12:19

I think Todd is coming back soon.

ajandjjmum Sat 26-Oct-13 09:24:19

Rosie was trapped in the jungle!! grin

FannyMcNally Sat 26-Oct-13 09:55:07

Peter and Tina doesn't bear thinking about. Yuk! This animosity between Tina and Tracey, has it just surfaced over the jewellery or is it a long-standing thing? Can't say I've ever been aware of it before. I'm rooting for Tina all the way! Can't stand Tracey and her droopy mouth.

1944girl Sat 26-Oct-13 20:09:23

I can see a sudden return of Bethany as well.
''Knock knock who's there?''
''It's me granny Gail, I want to live with you now.I've just arrived from Italy all by myself, and my mother decided not to tell you I was coming as she wanted you to have a lovely surprise''
''How lovely to see you Bethany, so pleased you have not lost your Lancashire accent''
''Thankyou I never learnt to speak Italian but everyone in Italy could still understand me, funny is'nt it''
''Why is your mother not with you?, Oh never mind, just come in and stay with me, I'm sure you'll fit right in again''

Pegfreak Mon 28-Oct-13 16:30:36

This Tina and Tracy fighting thing is a lot of crap, is it not? What's the point of it all? It's a really weak storyline, IMHO of which I have many thlgrin.

What happened with Sally and Tim? I missed bits - I saw that she was giving him the easy way out and then he went to make a cup of tea, next thing they're kissing. What did I miss?

Finally, but most importantly, why can't that whiney wee shite Sophie just STFU and bugger off while she's at it?? thlangry

Nospringchickendipper Mon 28-Oct-13 17:12:08

Tina appeared to wandering around the street on Fr.One minute she was in the garage then the pub,having a cup of tea on the steps of the factory and outside the loan shop.
Just wish Tina and Tracey would carry on their feud somewhere else like Eastenders it's the sort of story line they tend to do,people being really nasty to each other.Corrie is better at comedy.

ajandjjmum Mon 28-Oct-13 17:41:09

I wonder if they've had to quickly whip up a storyline as Tommy disappearing in a hurry ruined the one they were working on?

Pegfreak Mon 28-Oct-13 17:44:28

Ah, that would make sense Ajandjj. I agree Nospring - they should sod off to Eastenders and give us some peace thlgrin.

eddiemairswife Mon 28-Oct-13 18:19:01

Sophie is getting a new girlfriend in December. (yawn)

TensionSquealsGhoulsHeels Mon 28-Oct-13 18:22:33

Isn't the Tina whatshecalled (Sarah Lou) coming back to corrie as well? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

alemci Mon 28-Oct-13 20:07:06

Sinead is really frumpy and dresses like auntie Pam

Ellenora5 Mon 28-Oct-13 20:57:20

I need a job girls, so I'm off to the cobbles to get one, plenty going there, it's amazing how they can just walk into one five minutes after loosing one grin

So is Jenna going to bugger off to live with Headband? The whole Tina/Our Tracey/Peter thing is ridiculous.

Impomea Mon 28-Oct-13 22:06:57

You're in luck Ellenora Ty needs some help in the garage better grab your spanners !

Lighthousekeeping Tue 29-Oct-13 01:31:13

Have Liz and deidre even had a scene together yet? I thought they were best mates.

Ellenora5 Tue 29-Oct-13 14:04:03

Brill Impomea, I will head in to the garage, I don't think it matters I know nothing about cars does it, Ty will have me trained up in no time smile

Lighthouse, I was thinking the same, the used to be best buds, I don't remember Eileen being friends with Liz, I'm glad Gemma dumped Sophie, she is such a whinger no one could put up with her

1944girl Tue 29-Oct-13 22:15:28

You can not only get a job instantly in Corrie, but a house as well, and it comes fully furnished, If you have a baby or young child there is 24 hour childcare and most of seems to be free.
The perfect place to live.
And you can work in a garage and not get your hands or overalls dirty.

Impomea Wed 30-Oct-13 08:05:04

And the brilliant thing about the houses in Corrie it that although they are small on the outside they are huge inside and you can have all your family and friends living with you (if you want)

I think StElla was really kind to leave all the furniture etc for Steve -all he had to move was a small box and the washing up !

ScaryHalloweenName Wed 30-Oct-13 11:13:24

You can have the pub toilets actually being next door at the Barlow's house but magically when inside number 1, they don't take up any space

MurielTheActor Thu 31-Oct-13 10:35:48

Nick (actor) cannot handle the scenes he's given to play. It's making me so cross <cross face>
Usually Corrie producers/directors/writers are fairly good at only handing out storylines appropriate to actors' abilities but they have got it SO wrong this time.
Unwatchable.

Pegfreak Thu 31-Oct-13 16:43:37

Ha ha! I thought Nick looked like he was struggling because of his injuries, Muriel, not cause he becouldn't do it grin.

Can Leanne speak at all without sounding like a bloody fishwife? thlangry

That Grace is going to be a troublesome wee bugger, isn't she. Mind you, Faye's a bit of a wee shite as well so I'll struggle to feel much sympathy when whatever's going to happen happens.

1944girl Thu 31-Oct-13 20:10:56

I agree about the actor who plays Nick.He is dreadful.

Mistyshore Sat 02-Nov-13 01:07:46

I thought the scriptwriters were trying to play to his strengths, even at his happiest his expression says "in pain and struggling". Awful actor.

qazxc Sat 02-Nov-13 07:40:14

You have to admit that the wooden acting of the guy who plays Nick's acting was perfect for all those comas scenes. grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.