Will we get through it without any deletions? grin

mrsjay Sun 15-Sep-13 10:54:59

yes she did it to somebody in the crowd she was looking at

valiumredhead Sun 15-Sep-13 10:54:07

Action

valiumredhead Sun 15-Sep-13 10:53:51

Was that a blow job scion she did on her exit?shock nicehmm

Bakingnovice Sat 14-Sep-13 22:59:27

Charlotte is revolting. She is absolutely everything I don't want my daughter to be.

buss Sat 14-Sep-13 18:34:33

I switched off once Abz had been interviewed.

12thDoctorsCompanion Sat 14-Sep-13 18:26:03

It isn't a celebrity lifestyle though, is it? It is a desperate-to-be-famous-by-whatever-means lifestyle.

A revolting young woman who is 'famous' for pissing herself, boasting about sexual conquests and having a foul mouth has won CBB. I bet her parents are proud.

exactly.

i went to bed at 10! no way was i going to endure flanagan and spas only for foul vile charlotte to win.

this countrys really gone to the dogs if thats the current/futeure of ''young ladies''. (shoves half moon glasses back up nose and settles down in rocking chair.)

Its been fun, mnetters, nice to share this with you all.thanks

valiumredhead Sat 14-Sep-13 16:33:26

I agree onesleep. Yuck.

TukTuk Sat 14-Sep-13 13:12:35

Would rather Abx have won but hey ho . . . .at least it wasn't Lauren !

mrsjay Sat 14-Sep-13 12:08:05

well TBF she stopped pissing the bed after week one she did settle down, loads of young women curse and swear and are vulgar it is all the 90s ladettes fault,grin and her parents must know what she is like she is like as she is paid to do it on her programme, and tbf BB isn't exactly high brow telly, saying all that I agree with you onesleep

Onesleeptillwembley Sat 14-Sep-13 12:01:27

A revolting young woman who is 'famous' for pissing herself, boasting about sexual conquests and having a foul mouth has won CBB. I bet her parents are proud.

oldsilver Sat 14-Sep-13 11:41:18

My CBB experience this year has been slightly tainted by DP actually wanting to spend time with me and not buggering off to the broom cupboard, which meant I had to watch on +1 grin

For me it was more an unpopularity contest - who I didn't dislike the least. I didn't know who Charlotte was to begin with - and I'm sure I won't know much more about her in the future.

Also agree on that Spa thing - and they think CBB is low grin

Maybe see you next time - well at least to see who's actually gone in before making up my mind smile

Thank you smile

mrsjay Sat 14-Sep-13 09:54:37

This thread has enhanced my CBB experience grin I always watch on my own and it's been nice to have a gossip.

yes I do i sit in my bedroom watching as my family judge me grin it has been great that celebrity spa was just awful wont be watching that I cant stand helen flanagan and how low has that chef got that he needs to go on that ,

mrsjay Sat 14-Sep-13 09:52:38

back on tour in December apparently

BIg reunion christmas tour

mrsjay Sat 14-Sep-13 09:48:09

Mario's face was a picture! Whoops, I think he thought he was going to win!

He was gutted lauren was the same wanted Abz to win but second is ok I spose I didnt watch charlottes exit interview I just dont have much time for her, maybe she will come out of Gs on the back of this and get a real job which cant be a bad thing, carol is just horrible her ego astounds me she doesn't care does she horrible woman, she did look a bit sheepish at some of her drunken scenes though,

and thank you voters that Lauren didnt win I was sweating a bit I kept thinking she is bloody going to win ,

does anybody know who carol had an arguement with in the house before they left ?

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 23:56:03

Same here, thorn, I don't know anyone in real life who watches.

thornrose Fri 13-Sep-13 23:43:44

This thread has enhanced my CBB experience grin I always watch on my own and it's been nice to have a gossip.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 23:39:57

Yes, it has been good - and no deletions on this thread (yet)! Hurrah! We managed it!

Jellykat Fri 13-Sep-13 23:36:37

Phew, well that's that done. We can all get to bed at a reasonable time next week, yay!

Thanks for your company ladies smile

I'm so pleased Charlotte has won.

SinisterBuggyMonth Fri 13-Sep-13 23:25:48

The blow job gesture was so classy.

Lets see how often she can mention farts/piss/shit.

RedPencils Fri 13-Sep-13 23:24:32

grin At the smoke.

thornrose Fri 13-Sep-13 23:24:30

"I CAN'T SEE" grin

Jellykat Fri 13-Sep-13 23:24:11

Think they may have overdone the smoke machine there..smile

'Celeb' is a very odd term these days i guess Anne.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 23:23:25

Think they overdid the fireworks and smoke!

Catwoman12 Fri 13-Sep-13 23:22:23

I'm gutted Abz didn't win! But hey, 2nd place isn't too bad wink

Hope he and his DP find somewhere to live after this, Abz is back on tour in December apparently ? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now