Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

CBB - the final week

(476 Posts)
AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 08-Sep-13 22:07:43

Will we get through it without any deletions? grin

EstelleGetty Fri 13-Sep-13 17:34:13

I was really warming to Charlotte, I thought she seemed a generous, caring soul. But all the boobs and bum. Fair enough, she should do as she pleases, it's her body, but I kind of want to give her a hug and say 'you're a nice girl, and you're better than all that!'

I actually hope Mrs Battersby gets second place (ABZ 2 WIN). I can't stand how Carol has been with her - bloody queen of the playground, when she insults Vicky it's all a big laugh, forever encouraging people to tear strips off each other and laughing about it, trying to make a fool of Vicky with the wine the other night. Sad, sad, sad.

I hope Abz does well off the back of this. He's a sweet soul. Maybe a show to do with his farm or a spot on Autumn Watch? The way he talks about things (the content, rather than the West Indian accent) makes me think he's a mindfulness meditator. Usually a sign of a nice person.

mrsjay Fri 13-Sep-13 17:46:29

Amazing how being in the final concentrates the mind (and the steadiness of one's hand eh)

Aye that is what I was thinking a BB final a cure all grin

mrsjay Fri 13-Sep-13 17:47:55

Oh Abz on Autumn watch would be great he is doing the big reunion christmas shows though so maybe spring watch ABZ farm i would watch that

12thDoctorsCompanion Fri 13-Sep-13 18:03:25

abz group WAS better on the challenge. prob the BB guys voted the other one for courtnays bobbing boobs.

carol-the kettle is black. saying asbout loius miserable face. erm hellooooo. slapped bulldog face she has.

Charlotte is utterly vile and disgusting. her parents are prob the same. jeremy kyle contestants.

marios so obvious false modesty as the best looking hm. hes not so hot. none of them are.

cant stand Abz jafaican but hes the best of the bad bunch so Abz to win.

mrsjay Fri 13-Sep-13 18:08:10

I suppose Abz accent might have something to do where he grew up and who he hung around, he is half turkish half Irish and no jamcian in him

TrueStory Fri 13-Sep-13 18:42:49

I agree the Abz singing group was better. Lauren and Mrs Battersby actually had some kind of amazing harmony going. Louie's group was rubbish, just a lot of idiotic jumping!

12thDoctorsCompanion Fri 13-Sep-13 19:08:45

I dont remember Abz talking like that in the past tho in the 5ive heyday.

that or hes trying to 'get down and street'! Innit bruv.

Jellykat Fri 13-Sep-13 20:50:06

Are we all not watching because it looks like Laurens gonna win? confused

RedPencils Fri 13-Sep-13 20:53:22

Oh no, I didn't realise it started early, I'm an hour behind. angry. Would you all mind pausing for a bit till I've caught up? Thanks. grin

Chipstick10 Fri 13-Sep-13 20:59:18

I'm def not watching because of lauren, am praying the polls and betting are accurate. It's very close between Charlotte and abz

thornrose Fri 13-Sep-13 21:07:31

Mario's face was a picture! Whoops, I think he thought he was going to win!

thornrose Fri 13-Sep-13 21:08:29

Oh sorry Red spoiler alert!!

Jellykat Fri 13-Sep-13 21:08:45

Lauren looks bloody smug confused

D'ya both wanna know whose out?

Chipstick10 Fri 13-Sep-13 21:13:00

My sister is texting me. Now we need lauren out and I will be a happy bunny.

SinisterBuggyMonth Fri 13-Sep-13 21:15:52

Someone upthread said re Charlotte that if pissing and shitting now passes as a talent its a very sad world. Epitomises everything I thought from the first night and why I have found this series hard to watch.

Jellykat Fri 13-Sep-13 21:18:44

I've just voted for Charlotte.. mwahahaa

forehead Fri 13-Sep-13 21:21:44

I am glad that Mario's out. I agree that he is fake and not all that.
Want Abz to win.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 21:24:41

Lauren is not taking the "Get Lauren Out" chanting very well. She looks sick. This is why she should never have been allowed in there. She is not going to cope with not winning and the boos.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 21:26:23

The first half hour wasn't the real eviction programme, so you can ignore that, Red. I was watching Corrie during that.

thornrose Fri 13-Sep-13 21:30:08

What was Lauren's "fall" about earlier? A final bid for sympathy?

Jellykat Fri 13-Sep-13 21:30:14

Wondered where you were Anne!

RedPencils Fri 13-Sep-13 21:31:33

I've ballsed this up tonight, missed the first 30 mins watching the catch up with the ex-hms and then went and spoiled myself by reason the first evictions on Digital Spy!

Might have to <gasp> turn my phone off for a bit.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 21:41:34

Well thank fuck for that! I think she might have done better if BB hadn't tried to manipulate the public.

Hi Jelly! smile

forehead Fri 13-Sep-13 21:41:43

Lauren didnt win . Thank God for that

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 13-Sep-13 21:42:09

Was the man there to prevent her throwing herself down the stairs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now