Real Housewives of Beverley Hills?

(544 Posts)
grants1000 Sun 08-Sep-13 00:36:44

When is the new series on? This kept me sane in the Summer hols. It's just dropped off the ITV2 schedule. Noooooooooo.

clam Sat 23-Nov-13 13:52:02

So, Yolanda prides herself on being a wonderful hostess, making her guests feel special and welcomed? hmm Seriously?
Don't often feel much sympathy for Taylor, but I think that I too would have been putting away the wine at a rate of knots, had I the misfortune to be a guest at that dinner party from Hell.

She says 'If you think i'm a bitch, then bring it on' or something like that IIRC.

The soundbites in the opening titles of NJ are the worst ones ever. They cant even come up with anything clever.

Hattie23 Sat 23-Nov-13 18:20:39

grin Thanks. Not exactly turning the air blue then!!

Tiredemma Tue 26-Nov-13 12:26:19

So glad I'm on maternity leave at the moment- RHONY back on ITV2, RHOBH on also and RHONJ. Love it.

Danielle on NJ and her thug mates is just jaw dropping

MrsBucketxx Tue 26-Nov-13 15:18:38

Gutted new rhobh is on sky tonight. Loving nj all the faaaaamily stuff is like married to the mob.

TeaAddict235 Fri 29-Nov-13 17:02:38

The NJ wives are too thugish for me. Just be ladies and stop trying to police the world.

Is all that hair really Teresa's? She's got a lot!

valiumredhead Fri 29-Nov-13 17:16:02

Goodness, Adriana's apology was like pulling teeth!

Lighthousekeeping Sun 01-Dec-13 20:47:31

I used to really like her as well.

valiumredhead Mon 02-Dec-13 12:42:34

I've been watching the re runs of NY. Hopefully the new series will follow on afterwards. Ramona's reaction to Aviva's leg was cringe worthy!

ZebraZeebra Tue 03-Dec-13 11:57:14

RHONY - OMG I had forgotten about the AWESOMENESS of Danny! Danielle's protector/bodyguard/lackey. Even he gets scared off by her crazy grin

MrsBucketxx Thu 05-Dec-13 16:11:33

Why do I dislike teresa's daughter gia so much, she come across so spoilt.

She needs to learn she really isn't great.

valiumredhead Thu 05-Dec-13 19:44:22

Adrianna is really annoying me this season, not surprised Brandi told her to fuck off! She's done something weird with her nose and chin, looks scarily like Michael Jackson and straight hair looks vile on her!

Frozenatchristmas Fri 06-Dec-13 12:51:21

clam - I have just caught up with that episode where they had dinner at Yolanda's house. I couldn't believe it when she turned round and said time to go! How rude.

Buzzardisnotina4birdroast Tue 10-Dec-13 23:14:23

So, who knows what the big secret was about Adrianne that was muted out?

Lighthousekeeping Wed 11-Dec-13 04:15:39

I do but don't you want to wait until it comes out?

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 08:38:05

Tell tell tell!!!

Pleaseblush

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 08:44:38

I'm just watching now, Camille saying Dimitri is a compassionate soul-yeah I'm sure he was just before he beat the shit out of herhmm

Buzzardisnotina4birdroast Wed 11-Dec-13 09:04:05

That is exactly what I said when Camille said that valium.

I'll hold Lighthouse down whilst you tickle her feet with a feather, until she gives up the info...

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 09:57:26

I've googled! Not sure why they wanted to keep that secret, would've been pretty obvious I would have thoughtconfused

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 10:09:15

And Kim should be ashamed of herself stirring like that, that was pure idle gossip and served no purpose but to inflame the situation!

Lighthousekeeping Wed 11-Dec-13 10:23:09

That the boys were born via a surrogate. After she'd had the dinner discussion in Vegas about giving birth! If they were really friends they would have known anyway.

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 11:30:49

I'm watching new York series-that seedy club with sweaty Johnny Depp look alike, Blerk. Considering they are so well travelled they are particularly easily pleasedhmm

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 11:35:41

And my 12 year old dressed up on book day looks more like Johnny Depp than Tomas confused

valiumredhead Wed 11-Dec-13 11:51:54

Victoria the countess's dd was expelled after a video of her was uploaded on YouTube of her rolling a joint and repeatedly using the word n*****. Silly girl!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now