is there a Dexter thread?

(120 Posts)
buss Sat 07-Sep-13 13:06:41

can't find one...anyone?

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 08-Sep-13 15:07:07

i think dexter will have to die as he wont ever stop killing so may as well carry on making series's , but this is the last series, therefore he must die

or he will live happily ever after with hannah/debs and his son

i was omfg after zach died and vogel had his brain in her hand

need to watch last weeks, soooooooooooooooo behind, then can watch tonight smile

who is vogels son? [puzzled]

buss Sun 08-Sep-13 15:41:38

vogel's son is the boyfriend of Dexter's neighbour (who was murdered)

vjg13 Sun 08-Sep-13 16:26:38

Not on tonight, back in a week.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 08-Sep-13 17:01:20

Now watched and makes sense about vogels son - so are they in it together and I thought she killed Zach as didn't seem surprised to have his brain in her house

Did she know her son was really alive

And ahhhhhh not on tonight sad

MrsBungle Sun 08-Sep-13 19:22:09

I'm not sure if she knew her son was alive, it crossed my mind that she did know and knew if must be him sending her stuff and used dexter to find him?

She said "now do you believe me?" When dexter left - I assume to show that she was drugged and wasn't trying to kill her son.

I don't know but I do love dexter, I'm sad it's ending although I don't think it is as good as in the beginning. It was funnier then as well as dark! He seems to have more feelings now.

vjg13 Sun 08-Sep-13 20:37:25

I would like Dexter and Hannah to live happily ever after <sad old lady emoticon>! think you're right Mrs Bungle that she used Dexter to find her son.

DuelingFanjo Tue 10-Sep-13 16:54:28

Not sure where people are up to, we just watched the latest one. Jesus Dexter is being a complete numpty!

aliciaflorrick Wed 11-Sep-13 07:58:06

The only two characters I care about are Angel and Debs so as long as they don't die.

I think it's got to come out at the end that Dexter was the Bay Harbour Butcher because then LaGuerta can be proven to have been right, even from beyond the grave.

Without a doubt Vogel knew her son was the killer, in fact when I saw her holding Zac's brain at the end of that episode I thought she'd done it. I think she wants to cut open Dex's head and see what's inside it.

I think Dex has to die. I don't mind if they bump off Jamie and her annoying cop boyfriend who even after all these seasons I can't be bothered to remember his name - in my head he's the one who gives me the creeps.

Then a spin-off Vince Mosuko show, bit like Miami Vice for 2013.

aliciaflorrick Wed 11-Sep-13 07:58:56

Amber season seven is available on Netflix, so you can get the free trial for a month and watch it.

DuelingFanjo Wed 11-Sep-13 10:11:27

Quinn?

I want him and Debs to get back together.

aliciaflorrick Wed 11-Sep-13 11:01:40

Quinn that's the one, that guy gives me the creeps.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 11-Sep-13 13:34:11

Fanjo - we've just found out dexters new door neighbours boyfriend is vogels son

DuelingFanjo Wed 11-Sep-13 15:49:38

I am one ahead of you. Will keep my mouth zipper grin

MrsBungle Wed 11-Sep-13 15:52:45

I want Quinn and debs to get back together too.osning, twee Jamie does my head in.

I think dexter will die and the last shot will be Harrison holding a knife with a muderous glint in his eye!

MrsBungle Wed 11-Sep-13 15:53:28

Osning is clearly not a word I don't think I meant moaning!

buss Wed 11-Sep-13 16:13:08

'I think it's got to come out at the end that Dexter was the Bay Harbour Butcher because then LaGuerta can be proven to have been right, even from beyond the grave. '

yes I agree with that...but where does that leave debs? She killed her after all. Don't wanna see Debs in prison!

I think Quinn isn't good enough for Debs. He's such a jerk. I like Deb's boss - may be he'll figure it all out and protect her?

Angel I will miss a lot. I heart him.

Dexter is great but he's doing my head in a bit with some of his choices (just get Hannah out of town you idiot) and I'm sick of seeing his bare arse.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 11-Sep-13 21:50:16

Fanjo - for some strange reason dexter wasn't on last Sunday sad or we would be at the same place smile

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 11-Sep-13 21:50:17

Fanjo - for some strange reason dexter wasn't on last Sunday sad or we would be at the same place smile

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 11-Sep-13 21:50:20

limitedperiodonly Thu 12-Sep-13 08:42:26

That sex scene was cringeworthy, wasn't it? What was Michael C Hall thinking?

And he wears pale pink lipstick, surely.

Vince used to be my favourite character but they've toned him down.

Quinn is really thin and he wears horrible shirts. Plus, they can't make up their minds about him - first he hated Dexter, now he likes him, he was corrupt but now it's not that bad, he was a drunk and a useless cop but now he's not and he's good.

I hate Jamie. I know her friend had been murdered but I kept thinking pull yourself together. And do something other than make Harrison's lunch. And put some fucking trousers on.

Still like it though. Dexter must die.

HighBrows Thu 12-Sep-13 10:01:36

I find all the sex scenes in Dexter toe curling, they've always made me cringe especially the ones with Rita.

Debs does annoys me, she's always on the verge of tears.

I think this series is terrible. It all feels worn out and the acting seems to be really bad. It should have finished about 3 seasons ago, perhaps with Triinity.

I can't stand Vogel, she is so wooden. Can't stand Jamie and Quinn talks without moving his mouth. Dexter feels like a caricature of himself now. Even the way he does the talk over is laughable.

sad

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 12-Sep-13 13:28:03

always nice to see sexter dexter bum though ladies grin

buss Thu 12-Sep-13 15:49:31

I hate Jamie too. Did she ever mention that guy she was dating that dexter murdered? The geeky one that worked with him? I don't think she did.

buss Mon 16-Sep-13 07:33:30

so vogel chose Dexter over her son.
I think Daniel will go after Harrison and Debs to make Dexter suffer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now