Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - ATTEN-SHUN!

(957 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Fri 06-Sep-13 15:50:58

This is a thread for all fans of the weekday soap 'Doctors', BBC1, 1.45pm.

Right, now the stalker storyline is out of the way, I think it's time to channel our inner Howard and whip this programme into shape:

1. Every opportunity must be taken to get TBFE in his fishing or army gear and get him all ruffly haired.

2. Heston must stop messing about with restaurant reviews (and that reptilian Emma) and realise his love for Mrs T.

3. Mrs T should wear her flirty wig (see note 2).

4. Zara will continue to master acting purely by moving her eyebrows and saying "really?".

5. The Gobbys will appear in as many episodes as possible to add comedy value.

So line up troops and let's march into the world of WTF!

Everyone is welcome, newbies, regulars and even cast members (arf).

<salutes>

MsNobodyAgain Thu 26-Sep-13 20:01:54

Forward March New thread.

smile

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 19:56:26

I also think Tamwar is lovely, and very underused. But he's young enough to be my son. grin

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 19:55:18

I have been watching a bit of Eastenders- Ilove Masood. I absolutely wouldblush

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 26-Sep-13 19:44:09

Haven't seen today's yet. DH is out, DD is in bed. I have a glass of wine so I am almost ready - just got to see the lovely David Wicks return to Eastenders.

Considering I haven't watched EE for about 5 months, nothing seems to have changed.

I hadn't thought of it not being mentioned again but you're probably right. Still haven't watched yesterday's.

Didn't really get that guy today though, just because his wife was going back to work wasn't a great reason to quit his job. Surely if they could afford for one of them not to work she would have said, I'd rather not go back?

Freshers fair was odd, are there lots of other surgeries for students to sign up with hmm

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 18:42:23

curly- I think you are right that the special thing will never be mentioned again. Rather like the fact he's done 9 months traininggrin

In fact, I will be disappointed if it is any other waygrin

Still haven't watched today.

AlphaBetaOoda Thu 26-Sep-13 18:34:23

Bet we will fill it really quick on Jane Austen week. All posts expected to say 'WTF?'

toldmywrath Thu 26-Sep-13 18:25:47

Yes please to the new thread-this means we've filled it up in less than one calendar month. What a load of insightful literate people we are (I believe that that last sentence was grammatically incorrect-but who knows?) grin
boy fug-bleurgh

curlyclaz13 Thu 26-Sep-13 17:28:59

Caught up on the last two days.
I want a bucket of chicken.
Do you think tbfe will be a special again or in true doctors style it won't be mentioned ever again.
Today was wtf but not funny.
whoknows, we renamed our cat when we adopted her, formerly serendipity and now Idgie. I think Tembe would make an excellent cat name. The cat pussy called tuppence hmm

MsNobodyAgain Thu 26-Sep-13 14:27:31

I'm just shouting at setting up a new wireless printer.

I'll do a new thread asap.

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:16:10

I needed some humour today. I spend this morning with DS visiting his secondary school for next year. They appeared to have the heating on and it is a warm day. Every classroom had the windows shut and there was a thick wall of boy fug everywhere.

Oh, I'm looking forward to watching this later. Definitely not with the DCs, Our facts of life chats have not entered the realm of STDs yet.

Thread will be full again in a day or so MsN.

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:13:54

They are attempting a version of student embarrassing bodies tomorrow. That could go either way but promises some more chortling.

MsNobodyAgain Thu 26-Sep-13 14:13:26

Good point Hoggy grin

That episode was priceless.

Sorry Howard I'm a bit busy can I ignore you later!!

Missed the first 15 mins but getting into it now smile

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:11:02

Work to gossip ratio! TBFE has Gobby all worked out.grin

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:10:08

I think their dressing up outfits are suitable protection against all STDs MsN.

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:08:53

Gobby is coaching Jizz on put downs now.

MsNobodyAgain Thu 26-Sep-13 14:08:48

(Although condom use does not fully protect against herpes infection so 6tl should read up on her facts)

MsNobodyAgain Thu 26-Sep-13 14:07:19

"Hasta la vista Herpes" "Goodbye gonorrhea"

grin

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:06:18

6TL is handing out free condoms and lube now. Hasta la vista herpes, now that is a good slogan.

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:05:28

It's jolly good fun today! Watch later.

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 14:05:02

A giant, white rabbit is stroking 6TLs cock suit.

I have no words....

grin

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 14:04:19

I'm not watching either but -dressing up as STD's????

grin

HoggyTruffle Thu 26-Sep-13 14:03:49

Have I been drinking?! A giant, white rabbit is stroking 6TLs cock suit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now