Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - ATTEN-SHUN!

(957 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Fri 06-Sep-13 15:50:58

This is a thread for all fans of the weekday soap 'Doctors', BBC1, 1.45pm.

Right, now the stalker storyline is out of the way, I think it's time to channel our inner Howard and whip this programme into shape:

1. Every opportunity must be taken to get TBFE in his fishing or army gear and get him all ruffly haired.

2. Heston must stop messing about with restaurant reviews (and that reptilian Emma) and realise his love for Mrs T.

3. Mrs T should wear her flirty wig (see note 2).

4. Zara will continue to master acting purely by moving her eyebrows and saying "really?".

5. The Gobbys will appear in as many episodes as possible to add comedy value.

So line up troops and let's march into the world of WTF!

Everyone is welcome, newbies, regulars and even cast members (arf).

<salutes>

AlphaBetaOoda Thu 26-Sep-13 18:34:23

Bet we will fill it really quick on Jane Austen week. All posts expected to say 'WTF?'

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 18:42:23

curly- I think you are right that the special thing will never be mentioned again. Rather like the fact he's done 9 months traininggrin

In fact, I will be disappointed if it is any other waygrin

Still haven't watched today.

I hadn't thought of it not being mentioned again but you're probably right. Still haven't watched yesterday's.

Didn't really get that guy today though, just because his wife was going back to work wasn't a great reason to quit his job. Surely if they could afford for one of them not to work she would have said, I'd rather not go back?

Freshers fair was odd, are there lots of other surgeries for students to sign up with hmm

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 26-Sep-13 19:44:09

Haven't seen today's yet. DH is out, DD is in bed. I have a glass of wine so I am almost ready - just got to see the lovely David Wicks return to Eastenders.

Considering I haven't watched EE for about 5 months, nothing seems to have changed.

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 19:55:18

I have been watching a bit of Eastenders- Ilove Masood. I absolutely wouldblush

Raahh Thu 26-Sep-13 19:56:26

I also think Tamwar is lovely, and very underused. But he's young enough to be my son. grin

MsNobodyAgain Thu 26-Sep-13 20:01:54

Forward March New thread.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now