Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - ATTEN-SHUN!

(957 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Fri 06-Sep-13 15:50:58

This is a thread for all fans of the weekday soap 'Doctors', BBC1, 1.45pm.

Right, now the stalker storyline is out of the way, I think it's time to channel our inner Howard and whip this programme into shape:

1. Every opportunity must be taken to get TBFE in his fishing or army gear and get him all ruffly haired.

2. Heston must stop messing about with restaurant reviews (and that reptilian Emma) and realise his love for Mrs T.

3. Mrs T should wear her flirty wig (see note 2).

4. Zara will continue to master acting purely by moving her eyebrows and saying "really?".

5. The Gobbys will appear in as many episodes as possible to add comedy value.

So line up troops and let's march into the world of WTF!

Everyone is welcome, newbies, regulars and even cast members (arf).

<salutes>

Sparklingbrook Sat 07-Sep-13 07:24:05

Morning Anne. Good night? grin

Just read the spoilers. May not be a good time to start watching. Tedious long running storyline alert.

Morning Anne <offers paracetamol>.

Sparkling - so long as it doesn't concern 6TL. On the plus side, according to the Radio Times there is a Howard in the gym scenario next Friday.

Sparklingbrook Sat 07-Sep-13 09:02:21

Well hopefully in between the next long running unbelievable tedious storyline there will be moments of bizarre humour/TBFE with his top off. grin

AlphaBetaOoda Sat 07-Sep-13 09:14:05

who don't get Anne over excited this morning don't think she'll cope grin

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 07-Sep-13 11:31:36

Sshh! I may be a little fragile this morning.

Sorry about last night. blush

TBFE in the gym, you say? Now that is a lovely thought as I nurse my sore head lying on the sofa...

ClayDavis Sat 07-Sep-13 14:28:11

<whispers>

How are you feeling now Anne?

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 07-Sep-13 14:45:56

Grim, Clay. blush

Sat watching a backlog of Neighbours episodes and drinking gallons of water. Thankfully DH and DD have gone out!

curlyclaz13 Sat 07-Sep-13 15:06:11

Hope you feel better soon Anne, you kept me amused during the late night feed grin

Glad you've got a peaceful house to recover in AnneEyhtMeyer! Think you kept us all amused wink

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 07-Sep-13 15:50:32

Glad I've been entertaining for you all - makes the headache almost worth it. wink

Raahh Sat 07-Sep-13 15:55:03

grin @ Anne

I've read the spoilers. I am going to get annoyed by the on-going storylinesad

Crack-Al will be at a bit of a loose end now he is no longer sleuthing. grin

MsNobodyAgain Sat 07-Sep-13 21:03:09

I must have missed something because I am quite looking forward to the next few weeks. Must re-read spoilers and see what is bothering some of you.

Busy weekend here though. Sister and BIL visiting. It's all go grin

Raahh Sat 07-Sep-13 21:04:35

I think it's the subject matter of the Zaniel storyline, MsN , I don't like stuff like that. sad

MsNobodyAgain Sat 07-Sep-13 21:21:21

I get ya.

I keep thinking of poor CrackerAl. Did that poison dart get him in the arse? Poor man. And Jizz still won't like him because he's fugly not her type.

Raahh Sat 07-Sep-13 21:22:47

Poor CrackerAlsad

HoggyTruffle Sat 07-Sep-13 21:40:36

PMSL at Anne's late night antics (however, most of it did make sense).

I've just cracked open wine but I'm sure you are tucked up in bed now. grin

MsNobodyAgain Sat 07-Sep-13 21:50:32

I got banned from an online forum once for drunken posting. Oh the shame! blush

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 07-Sep-13 21:51:40

shock

Please don't let me get banned! I couldn't do without the Doctors thread!

MsNobodyAgain Sat 07-Sep-13 21:54:51

You won't get banned Anne! They'd have to ban everyone on the weekly drunk thread! grin

HoggyTruffle Sat 07-Sep-13 21:54:52

Ooh, which site MsN?

Your computer will blow up before you get banned Anne - too much drool from TBFE watching!

MsNobodyAgain Sat 07-Sep-13 21:59:51

Lol Hoggy

It was on an ivf site I posted on years ago (well, must be 11 years ago as DD is 10). I don't drink these days so chances of it happening again are pretty low (unless someone REALLY grinds my gears).

I'm dead nice, honest! grin

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 07-Sep-13 22:03:57

grin Hoggy

AlphaBetaOoda Sun 08-Sep-13 08:17:15

You're tempting me to the spoilers now...

AlphaBetaOoda Sun 08-Sep-13 08:23:48

I assume Zaniel story means next weeks? I don't like that sort as they are usually massively inaccurate but can't expect accuracy on doctors and scaremongering.

I've only read the start of next week spoilers
<willpower>
grin

toldmywrath Sun 08-Sep-13 09:10:43

I have an iron will when it comes to spoilers-never look at them.Does anyone think it enhances the Doctors viewing experience, if so please let me know & I might take a peak.
Willpower regarding chocolate & anything else is very weak grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now