Paranormal Witness fans ?

(10 Posts)
mrswarbouys Sun 18-Aug-13 15:52:35

Anyone catch this on 'Watch' and 'Really' channels? I'm not at all a fan of ghost documentaries but DD's and I absolutely crapped ourselves watching it once . . After that we made a Friday night ritual of turning lights out and watching. Anyone know when series 3 is due?

loveliesbleeding1 Sun 25-Aug-13 11:59:29

No idea when its coming back, soon I hope, love this programme, really creepy.have you tried ghost sdventures?thats really good too.

mrswarbouys Wed 28-Aug-13 16:49:24

No, but I will now thanks...and will tell the girls, we love ghosty things..

Joey8 Wed 28-Aug-13 17:43:55

LOVE Paranormal Witness. You should also check out Paranormal State and My Ghost Story - especially the My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera.

I have to watch a lot of them online but is worth it! If you are a paranormal fan then a lot of them can be found on youtube!

mrswarbouys Thu 29-Aug-13 08:22:47

What larks eh? Oh and someone's just told me there's a paranormal channel coming to Sky!! Anyone know anything about that?

I watched this on Really. Thoroughly enjoyed it to be honest! grin

Joey8 Thu 29-Aug-13 17:39:10

Ooh thats great! I didn't know sky was having a paranormal channel!
Personally, I would love to see the return of shows such as Most Haunted - even if its just for the entertainment value!

I think they could do with one on one of the main channels, ITV2 did a great series 'Ghost hunting with...' made me laugh so much watching some of the celebrities get scared out of their wits!

loveliesbleeding1 Wed 04-Sep-13 19:39:49

Hi mrswarbouys, paranormal witness is back on thurs 5th sept,9pm on really, my dds and I are sooooo excited!!!!

mrswarbouys Fri 06-Sep-13 11:23:24

Yes, Wehheeeeyyyy... I saw it last night lovelies and saved it, that way we can whizz through ad's. Can't wait to watch tonight with DD's armed with popcorn. Downside is youngest will no doubt want to sleep in my bed and fidget all night. x

loveliesbleeding1 Wed 11-Sep-13 17:11:58

Watched it today,also on record.so creepy, cant wait till tomorrows, prob record again, have no patience for ads!hope it's as scary this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now