Hayley the Queen of Corrie. The red coat shall have pride of place.

(1000 Posts)
WireCat Wed 24-Jul-13 18:27:48

And earns a mint sewing knickers apparently!

whatkungfuthat Mon 19-Aug-13 15:36:06

Perhaps Tiny Owen the Bearded Terror bankrolled it? He seems to be a very successful builder, what with buying Anna's house and paying for the surrogacy etc.

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 19-Aug-13 19:32:35

So, Tommeh has been sacked .

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 19-Aug-13 19:50:06

Has he? Good.

whatkungfuthat Mon 19-Aug-13 20:03:01

Good. Does that mean he is another one who will be pulled immediately? I wonder if they will kill him off, off camera?

Good.

NuggetofPurestGreen Mon 19-Aug-13 20:13:59

He'll probably be in it for another while though will he? How long in advance do they film? Or will they cut him?

What are the bets he'll have to go and look after a sick relative somewhere??

NuggetofPurestGreen Mon 19-Aug-13 20:19:39

cross post kungfu it says somewhere they won't cut the scenes he's already filmed so he'll be on for another week. But would have thought he'd have filmed more than that? Unless he's off to the plot cupboard for a while.

Ellenora5 Mon 19-Aug-13 20:30:55

Serves the big gobshite right, what a tool.

Anyway, back to the oldies, I loved Derek and Mavis, they were so funny grin and remember Phyillis, her hair colour was legendary and Percy, he was such a moany old git and Phyillis fancied him like mad (i'm showing my age now)

So Ken's in Canada, Kev's in Germany... where's Tommeh?

I've already said Blackpool but I'm willing to take bets on other locations grin

Ellenora5 Mon 19-Aug-13 20:32:07

Karl is seriously freaky now, he gives me the shudders!

Oh yeah, Phyllis and Percy. I think they tried to do that with Mary and Norris.

ajandjjmum Mon 19-Aug-13 20:34:08

I should think the scriptwriters will be glad - he's spent the last few months looking gormless, propping up the bar and giving Tina the occasional hug with a worried frown on his face.

NuggetofPurestGreen Mon 19-Aug-13 20:41:29

I think Blackpool too, Badgers, he'll have to go and look after his grandmother now as she'll get ill and the grandfather is dead.

whatkungfuthat Mon 19-Aug-13 20:41:31

Maybe he will go off in his camper (off screen) and come back with a new head?

Michelle is a cheeky mare, she was pulling pints five minutes ago and now she thinks she is the Alan Sugar of undies

whatkungfuthat Mon 19-Aug-13 20:50:55

Thank gawd this racism thing is finally finishing

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 19-Aug-13 21:08:53

How can they not sack Ken Barlow? Did he not say rape was the victims fault ? Or am I confusing it with something else.

alemci Mon 19-Aug-13 21:16:58

could Tina go with him.

mameulah Mon 19-Aug-13 21:47:47

How do you know Tommeh has been sacked?

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 19-Aug-13 21:54:03

It is on the BBC News website here

mameulah Mon 19-Aug-13 21:58:00

What a tit! Talk about 'easy come easy go'. I should hope he does indeed feel 'deeply ashamed'. Imagine being only 25 and messing about with the kind of financial security he had?!!

eddiemairswife Mon 19-Aug-13 23:07:39

I can't wait for Karl to get his come-uppance; and yet I really, really liked him in Taggart and wanted him to get together with Jackie.

1944girl Mon 19-Aug-13 23:20:29

I second Sean Bean!.I might start watching Corrie again, but get jealous of his love interest.

Monty27 Mon 19-Aug-13 23:21:09

Is Karl going to try and murder Craig? Stella will catch him?

Wth is going on with the hairdressing tonight? Did they have a hangover or a job lot of blue/blonde dye in the dressing room? (Eileen for one, can't remember the other guy's name, her lodger).

DTisMYdoctor Tue 20-Aug-13 09:03:01

When Karl said Tez was going to be his best man (he who Karl said he was with when he was with Craig), I wondered if he might be part of the unravelling of Karl's lies on his wedding day, with either a shock confession or Stella figuring it out. Cue Karl going off in a rage, blaming Craig, attempting (but failing) to murder him, getting caught or, possibly, realising how low he has gone in attempting to kill Craig and then topping himself. This is all just my own speculation!

This thread is not accepting new messages.