Big Brother thread 2

(452 Posts)
AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 19-Jul-13 21:53:38

Just saw the last one was full as I was about to post. Hope you don't mind me starting another?

valiumredhead Mon 29-Jul-13 13:35:59

Ooo Hazel and Charlie arguing...

Wannabestepfordwife Mon 29-Jul-13 16:29:41

Charlie was incredibly harsh to hazel IMO bringing up the whole Daley incident if I had any respect for her she lost it then

onedev Mon 29-Jul-13 18:10:00

Badgers, that's hilarious! I still don't mind him though grin

Wannabe, given Charlie & the other housemates didn't see what happened with Daley, I don't think it's surprising they think Hazel is somewhat in the wrong. As far as they're concerned, he was a nice guy & she called 'aggression' & then he was gone! She was quick to call Charlie aggressive & I can therefore see why Charlie reacted as she did.

Don't think any of the housemates are particularly nice - not sure who I'd like to win. I take it they're not putting anyone new in this year?

kotinka Mon 29-Jul-13 22:11:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hazel shoved a cucumber into Charlie's mush; Charlie tried to do the same but got Hazel in the eye and Hazel called her drunken and aggressive. Charlie said something stupid about Daley, Hazel got arsey. Charlie's daft, Hazel is evil.

Callum will pretend to mediate whilst stirring shit.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 29-Jul-13 22:32:59

Oh I bloody can't stand Callum. I really can't see why he has suddenly become even more cocky after the letters. He thinks he is going to win, doesn't he?

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 29-Jul-13 22:34:47

I really want Callum out this week. Or Jack and Joe.

kotinka Mon 29-Jul-13 22:50:59

Can we evict Rylan, please?????????????? He just drives me mad!

I second Callum or Jack and Joe to go. All three of them are so bitter and bitchy.

I still don't know which one is which out of Jack and Joe.

onedev Mon 29-Jul-13 23:22:50

I can't tell either Badgers & I'd really like to know why everyone thinks one is nice & one isn't - they seem exactly the same & v irritating!

onedev Mon 29-Jul-13 23:23:58

I second Rylan Who & would also like to nominate AJ!! grin

kotinka Tue 30-Jul-13 12:06:48

jalopy Tue 30-Jul-13 13:04:47

I dont really understand the Gina popularity.

It's not like she's had a sudden epiphany during her BB experience and has turned herself around. She still comes across as a very indulged, spoilt and self-centered individual. There's not a modicum of humility. She only has the capacity to think about herself.

If she wins Big Brother, this will only serve to further her sense of entitlement and self important-ness.

What a wanker!

Loolah Tue 30-Jul-13 23:26:18

Loved it when Sophie, Hazel, twins and Charlie helped themselves to the others' treat grin and they had to go to jail. It made me chuckle

Callum is getting worse. He is just ready to burst with rage! Such a scary man and things are escalating. I feel sorry for Dexter now.

AnneEyhtMeyer Wed 31-Jul-13 21:54:44

Callum is bonkers. He is deluded and weird.

Eyes of a serial killer

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 01-Aug-13 07:23:04

Very true, Badgers.

Doesn't look like he is going to be evicted though. Oddschecker seems to show it will be Hazel.

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 01-Aug-13 09:50:16

Oh! Callum's odds are shortening quite quickly - I would love to see him go. This morning he was behind Hazel and the twins, but now he's just behind Hazel.

Hopefully if he went then people wouldn't be so nasty to Dexter. I feel so sorry for him at the minute.

A double eviction would be great this week.

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 01-Aug-13 10:09:47

Oh yes, that would be brilliant.

valiumredhead Thu 01-Aug-13 12:36:23

Callum in his wrestling costume, Blerk !

valiumredhead Thu 01-Aug-13 13:09:22

Oh Callum really lost it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now