Will it be an INJECTION if cash for Leah or will Lord Sugar ice the CUPCAKE dream if Louisa? Its thw Apprentixe final!

(543 Posts)
Allthingspretty Wed 17-Jul-13 08:59:30

Will it be a sweet ending for Louisa or will Leah's dreams be filler-filled?

Marking my place, but likely to be watching on catch up as ds is not looking anywhere near as tired as he should be at bedtime!

NurseRatchet Wed 17-Jul-13 19:28:19

Yes I did t like her snippy comeback to Alan about plastic surgeons. Plastic surgery is very different to face jabbing and boob jobs!

musicalmum40 Wed 17-Jul-13 19:28:20

That's interesting Nurse ratchet. Wonder if SirrrAlan has realised?! Still think the hair might do it!

Marking place for the bitching later

sassytheFIRST Wed 17-Jul-13 19:33:41

Two crappy and unsuitable businesses, two incredibly vacuous, self obsessed women. Sigh.

Will be watching later!

NurseRatchet Wed 17-Jul-13 19:35:11

His investment is a piddly amount to him surely anyway? He probably doesn't really care. All the fuss over her being a doctor concerns me as people watching may then trot off to someone who is also marketing themselves as a doctor and think they are safe, when as someone said above she will have done a short course like beauticians do. The level of doctor she is at do short 4 m

NurseRatchet Wed 17-Jul-13 19:37:01

Month rotations around Diffetent areas. She won't have a specialty yet, she must have interrupted her second foundation year anyway to do The Apprentice. Not that there is a job in the NHS that involves injecting crap into silly women's faces.

I know I'm going to be disappointed as I don't want either of them to win.
Why don't they dissect the business plans earlier in the process?

Back2Two Wed 17-Jul-13 19:38:43

I'm loathe to say it but i think that they are physically attractive ....but I'm literally amazed at their vanity. They are attractive not beautiful. They both put in an immense amount of effort to be as attractive as they are, and to me that makes them quite fake and affected. I would be amazed if my husband fancied them, they are a bit weird with their pouty lips and Barbie hair.

Is this the norm for women "nowadays" ......because, to me, their arrogance and vanity and their deluded belief that they are drop dead gorge is incredibly unattractive and crass.

RedPencils Wed 17-Jul-13 19:39:42

I can't watch with you lot tonight because I have to go pick DS from cubs. Why change the time, BBC, why?
<wails>.

Think Luisa will win, Leah is far more credible but cosmetic surgery is a bit too risky for him.

oreoaddict Wed 17-Jul-13 19:51:35

Can't stand either of them. I used to hate Luisa, so I can't believe I'm saying I'd prefer her to win! Prefer cupcakes to botox grin

Definitely not the norm for women "nowadays", even in business/finance/entrepreneurs. The barbie image doesn't do them any favours.

I don't like either of them.

<sigh>

KnittedWaffle Wed 17-Jul-13 19:56:07

I'm not keen on either TBH.

Just caught sight of luisa's twitterfeed and had to navigate away from it as she is so ignorant and stupid.
Leah says she's 23 so she must be a very, very junior doctor. It's a shame she wants to go straight into the vacuous world of cosmetic procedures when she's barely out of medical training.
Perhaps they could do a joint venture: luisa makes people fat and spotty by filling them full of cakes then Leah sucks out the fat and irons out the skin imperfections. hmm

Of the two, Leah I suppose.

sassytheFIRST Wed 17-Jul-13 19:57:19

Changed time? When?

thefuturesnotourstosee Wed 17-Jul-13 19:58:25

Wrinkles or cup cakes what a rotten choice. Ethically I think he should go with cupcakes but I can't stand Luisa.

On the other hand if Leah wins maybe she'll start with his wrinkles and use him in their advertising?

I've put the children to bed 15 minutes early so I can watch blush Very irritating of BBC to change the time.

Chubfuddler Wed 17-Jul-13 20:01:32

Oh god her twitter feed. We need her on here for a live webchat.

No not really.

Chubfuddler Wed 17-Jul-13 20:02:17

It's started! Oh FFS

Allthingspretty Wed 17-Jul-13 20:02:20

Ooh its now on!

thefuturesnotourstosee Wed 17-Jul-13 20:04:14

Wrinkles or cup cakes what a rotten choice. Ethically I think he should go with cupcakes but I can't stand Luisa.

On the other hand if Leah wins maybe she'll start with his wrinkles and use him in their advertising?

I've put the children to bed 15 minutes early so I can watch blush Very irritating of BBC to change the time.

bico Wed 17-Jul-13 20:04:24

Leah will win as her business has the greater profit potential even if not particularly ethical.

Chubfuddler Wed 17-Jul-13 20:05:37

Does Luisa ever wash her hair?

Back2Two Wed 17-Jul-13 20:06:36

Aaa argh. Luisa's VOICE makes me stabby.

Allthingspretty Wed 17-Jul-13 20:07:07

I assume the hiring and firing bit will be live?

BOF Wed 17-Jul-13 20:07:13

Evening all!

I reckon it will be Leah, on the basis that she has a clear business plan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now