RAY DONOVAN-TUE 10PM SKY ALANTIC

(114 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Mon 15-Jul-13 20:56:18

starts tomorrow and basically is about a man who 'fixes' things ie kills people lol and solves problems

love Liev tho always think of him from the scream films

tv mag has given it a good review and need a new series to get into smile

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 30-Jul-13 16:50:44

anyone still watching?

on tonight smile

Filimou Tue 30-Jul-13 20:19:48

looking forward to it. grin grin

SlatternismyMiddlename Tue 30-Jul-13 21:48:29

Sky plus is set smile

leakylills Thu 01-Aug-13 08:20:44

I saw it for the first time last night. Missed the first 2. Can't say I was that impressed. Ray's all too mumbly and taciturn. Not believable. I suppose he doesn't have to be likeable as long as we can respect the fact that he's doing something for good reasons. But he isn't is he? Just self-interested. Maybe I've missed something.. Jon Voight character is ridiculous as are the brothers. As for Elliot Gould what the hell is he meant to be? Will watch again though...

Thurlow Mon 05-Aug-13 14:27:33

I'm loving it. It's still got some teething problems and cramming a bit too much in, and his wife is the most irritating character ever, but I really like it. Plus, on a very shallow note, Ray's hot wink

Ellenora5 Tue 06-Aug-13 14:15:05

I'm enjoying it, I only watched the second one last night, the mother seems a bit flaky, does anyone know what was stapled to the brothers chest after he got the beating, I kept pausing and rewinding but couldn't figure it out. Was the son chatting online to the guy in rehab.

SlatternismyMiddlename Tue 06-Aug-13 18:22:33

Son was chatting online to the actor that was fond of videoing himself providing, ahem, benefits to the transsexual. I don't think Ray is going to be impressed when he finds out.

Wife is very annoying, that accent is terrible.

We didn't see what happened to the half brother's chest.

I like the Lebanese guy, a bit of humour.

filimou Tue 06-Aug-13 18:24:07

ellenora I think he stapled a pic that showed him breaking in to eliot goulds son's home with rays dad. Rays son is messaging the movie star.....

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 06-Aug-13 18:42:29

Yes the pic was of the break in

I think the dad is a stirring shit / why be a getaway driver - plus writing to wife all the time he was inside - knowing that his son ray hates him and wants no contact

Out tonight for dinner with oh so will watch tonight's Tom smile

filimou Tue 06-Aug-13 18:55:14

up all night last night so early night tonight. I'll be watching tonight's tomorrow.

SlatternismyMiddlename Wed 07-Aug-13 22:17:14

Oooooh, I enjoyed that. The father just makes me cringe in embarrassment.

Ellenora5 Thu 08-Aug-13 14:06:29

Oh thanks for that filimou and slattern, couldn't figure it out, I think it's really good, I would imagine as the weeks go on we will find out more of the back story. I like Terry, hope it works out for him and the nurse. I don't know how someone didn't punch Mickey when they were at the self help group, jesus he is such a creep, brilliantly played by Jon Voight though.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 10-Aug-13 09:10:55

Finally watched

Knew mickey was no good. So he is trying to grass up his son ray and that's how he got early parole

Lighthousekeeping Thu 15-Aug-13 15:02:35

Does anyone know how I can get hold of the second episode? My planner didnt pick it up.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-Aug-13 15:14:03

the bag or the bat, that was funny -try demand

enjoyed this weeks episode, tho shame he shagged that blonde bimbo sad

Lighthousekeeping Sun 18-Aug-13 21:26:59

God he hasn't shagged her again has he? It's not in catch up. It might be but my wifi is down so I would've lost it by now. I'm just watching the last one where she is chained to his bathroom sink. I love that appartment do much more than his house.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 19-Aug-13 14:36:27

Ray slept with her in that episode

And wifey finally susses out that ray isn't sweet and Innocent

filimou Mon 19-Aug-13 19:54:11

I cannot believe he has shagged that woman again?! What is he thinking? She's mad as a sack of cats.....I love lena though....be interesting to see what will happen to FBI man now they know who he is/where he lives.

Oblomov Tue 20-Aug-13 11:48:19

I was very disappointed that he shagged her this week. I am seriously going off him.
he says about 3 words per episode. Not exactly hard learning the lines, is it? grin

filimou Tue 20-Aug-13 16:28:08

I said the same oblomov I really really wanted him not to cheat on his wife. if you're going to be that dark you need one redeeming quality......sad
((feel like a bit of a hypocrite now....let's face it, I so would.... grin ))

filimou Wed 21-Aug-13 13:56:54

Anyone seen this weeks? Going to watch it when DS is in bed.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 21-Aug-13 14:29:12

My planner doesn't pick it up until Saturday. I'm really enjoying it though. Does anyone know if its been signed for a second season.

filimou Wed 21-Aug-13 14:40:48

lighthouse apparently it has been picked up for a second season. grin yay!

Ellenora5 Fri 23-Aug-13 18:48:10

I'm all caught up now, I'm enjoying it but it's a bit hard going sometimes, so Ezra isn't losing the plot then, that's good, I was very excited to see James Wood at the end, he always plays a great baddie. I wonder if nurse is married, I'm hoping that it was her brother and her nephew, I want Terry to be happy smile

filimou Fri 23-Aug-13 19:18:17

Same here ellenora Terry is so sweet.
Really didn't need to see Ezras bum though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now