Is anyone watching Hollyoaks..?

(546 Posts)
MrsRajeshKoothrappali Mon 15-Jul-13 19:12:29

I find Nancy so fooking annoying that I'm actually on Sienna's side and almost rooting for her..!

confused

Am I odd?

grin

No he was strangling her. Its what he does, he tried to kill her as she was going to tell Mercedes that they had slept together.

Strangulation is his kill style it seems.

Lighthousekeeping Fri 23-Aug-13 20:49:12

Honestly. How long can they drag this on for?

Look at how long they are dragging the Will shite on for.

I want a Hollyoaks later!

cookielove Sat 24-Aug-13 08:33:06

Def was just strangling. Like thats ok hmm

Not a fan of Cindy to be fair.!

I want Craig to come back,

Lighthousekeeping Sat 24-Aug-13 13:28:46

Is Cindy Toms sister?

Yes - I put a link on page before which shows the complicated family tree!!!!

Toohottohandle Sat 24-Aug-13 21:13:45

I cant believe that sienna is getting away with itconfused
Poor nancy

Ziggy is fit

Dr browning wish he would go

NotInTheMood Sun 25-Aug-13 21:09:46

I didn't think it was rape????

Finally Trevor is back. grin

Why dont any pregnant women go to midwife appointments or have those maternity books? They just have scans it seems

gingerbreadshoes Tue 27-Aug-13 19:38:57

They have scans which show massive 12 week babies, if mine had looked that size I would've been worried grin

They have no bump and are suddenly huge the following week. Then the children disappear or are very quiet.

gingerbreadshoes Tue 27-Aug-13 20:39:06

The babies are able to be placed in a moses basket or cot and don't cry!!! If only rl babies did that.

cookielove Thu 29-Aug-13 21:57:35

Did anyone watch tonights? Myra it already feels like I have lost one daughter referring to Jacqui erm hello you have actually lost Tina!!!!!

I thought she was referring to the Carmel isn't talking to her as she looked at her grin

Trevor made that last sentence seem like the sexist thing ever!

southeastdweller Thu 29-Aug-13 22:11:52

Patrick looked great with his shirt off last week, didn't he? Thursdays episode, it was. Did you all know you can now download the eps from 4OD? grin

I didn't see the twist coming up with that teacher, Danny (last week).

Haven't caught up with this week yet.

Err Patrick shirtless was gross!

Give me Trevor talking about his fish any day. He is even sexy when he does that!

Awwww Ziggy and Ruby is quite sweet actually.

Still rather have Trevor!

gingerbreadshoes Sat 31-Aug-13 00:25:46

Trevor does have the biggest nostrils ever though!!

cookielove Sat 31-Aug-13 21:16:35

Trevor is horrible, as is Patrick <bleurgh>

I'd much rather have Dodger, Phoaaarrrr!!

SP Carmel or Jacqui whoever, the one she has actually lost is Tina, its been so long she has forgotten she ever existed hmm

I want Darren to get whats coming to him smile

cookie if it happened more than 2 month ago then its forgotten grin

Its like Frankie doesn't mention Newt ever and McQueens forget that Theresa is also a killer and the child that is hardly shown belongs to Carmela husband!

I love Trevor.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 31-Aug-13 21:37:42

Where's Tina's Bain?

DownstairsMixUp Sat 31-Aug-13 21:41:37

They always use a growth scan pic for the 12 week scan - why? Also Darren has twins, and oscar, surely he can tell the difference between an early scan pic to a 20 week scan? Same with frankie, she has a few kids. Little things like that make it really unrealistic!

cookielove Sat 31-Aug-13 21:43:05

Light i assume you mean bairn which is baby right??? if that is right, after a quick google to confirm my thoughts, baby Max was taken to France and lived happily ever after with his father Russ!!

Oh yes, baby Max that never gets mentioned either. Or the fact baby Bobby is in America.

How Lindsey happened to have the scan the day that Sienna needed help.

I do love HO

KatoPotato Mon 02-Sep-13 16:36:57

I'm finding the VO5 product placement increasingly off-putting. Cindy was having her panic attack right behind a tin of mousse...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now