Home and Away

(272 Posts)
TwllBach Tue 02-Jul-13 19:00:07

Anyone watching?

I'm really enjoying it at the moment and think Indi, Sasha and Tamara are beautiful. Tamara is my favourite female character though - I love that she is feisty and cute and she is tiny.

I have a lot of girl crushes on Home and Away blush

And I adore the Braxtons - every single one of them. I'm probably more suited to Kyle (the thinker - did you see him with his guitar??) but I would aim for Brax grin

Signet2012 Wed 03-Jul-13 22:16:17

I love everyone. Male or female.

I particularly love Alf Stewart and his never ending stream of grandchildren that don't fit the plot at all.
grin

I think I like Brax today, could be Heath tomorrow, casey the day after.

My old favourite was ric and Matilda

loachey Wed 03-Jul-13 22:21:22

I watch - every day! And I hate hate hate Tamara...I think she leaves soon. (I hope she leaves soon!) I think Charlie will come back in a "white light at end of the tunnel" moment when Adam kills Brax but she'll tell him to go back because its not his time yet and he will survive. I think Brax wins the sexiest summer bay character hands down.

TwllBach Wed 03-Jul-13 22:42:44

Oh why does everyone hate Tamara? I think she's a nice change to soppy Rosie and twatty Maddie

TwllBach Wed 03-Jul-13 22:44:11

Oh and I think Brax is actually a really good actor too - he does lots of lovely little floor glances and half smiles and stuff <swoons>

GibberTheMonkey Wed 03-Jul-13 22:46:46

Imagine being the person who applies Brax's tattoos each time

HappyYoni Wed 03-Jul-13 22:56:06

WTF happened to Ruby tho! I know she got jail time, but they never even mention her anymore, even Leah who claimed to care about her so much...it's like they've forgotten she existed.
I do love he Braxtons too, particularly Brax and Case smile hey are lovely

HappyYoni Wed 03-Jul-13 22:56:59

Twll I agree re twatty maddie!

anonacfr France Wed 03-Jul-13 23:19:59

I have a feeling Indi and Casey might end up together. He was really sweet with her after Romeo disappeared.
I used to love the days of Jack and Martha but my favourites were always Aden and Belle.
Charlie I thought was annoying from the moment she arrived. I loved the way she was all earnest and work driven and then ended up being the worst cop ever.

Tortoise Wed 03-Jul-13 23:34:40

Another H&A fan here. Also neighbours fan but most of the time I prefer H&A!

I hate Indi. Why does she talk with random pauses? Drives me mad!
Brax is my favorite Braxton I think.

TwllBach Thu 04-Jul-13 00:42:46

I too like neighbours but I think home and away does everything better. The tween romance with jet and nina is cute - rani/bailey/Callum is irritating.

GW297 Thu 04-Jul-13 01:04:15

I like Home and Away too and have watched it since childhood.

Kaluki Thu 04-Jul-13 06:33:53

I love it. Always have! I want to live there - its such a beautiful place! The braxtons are all gorgeous but Brax is my favourite. grin
Tamara annoys me too for some reason - She's so shouty and stroppy! I'm loving the Adam/Brax storyline although I think they were all a bit slow to guess they were being set up!
I think sasha and spencer will get together which will serve Maddie right - she is being a spoilt little madam!!!
Not sure about Roo - I remember her as a kid with the Frank/Bobby triangle and I'm just not believing she would have grown up to be like she is now.
It's lovely to have some fellow fans - My family all think its rubbish!!!

GibberTheMonkey Thu 04-Jul-13 15:57:33

Yeah I want spencer and sasha to get together just to fuck maddie off

TwllBach Thu 04-Jul-13 18:27:34

Maddie has an oddly compelling face though...

But Sasha is stunning. She is almost a complete contrast to every single other member of female cast, but she has the most beautiful face, especially when they shoot her when she is just messing about at home or when she is feeling a bit vulnerable.

I also think the Jett and John Palmer storyline is quite sweet - I really rate Jett as a little actor. It seems to me as though Home and Away get the cream of the crop and then Neighbours are left with the dregs...

shiningcadence Thu 04-Jul-13 21:26:41

Yes H&A is so much better - better actors, story lines, sets...

I agree about Sasha being gorgeous and I think Indi is too but Tamara has a very whiney voice and wide mouth (sorry I know I'm being a total bitch) and also I just don't think I can forgive her for the way she waded in and 'stole' Casey from Sasha. She wasn't even sorry about it, it was all me me me! Sorry, rant over grin.

Ah yes how Romeo used to kiss Indi's hair. So lovely. I cried when he was diagnosed with cancer sad

I always wondered whether their tattoos were real. I mean, I didn't think they would be, (what normal person would have blood and sand tattooed on their chest?) But I just couldn't imagine how it could be drawn in for every episode. But I guess that's what they do?

TwllBach Thu 04-Jul-13 21:35:11

Maybe the tattoos are like stickers? Do you know what the tattoo on Brax's wrist/hand says? I think it's the one for Charlie.

I sobbed when Romeo had the conversation with Sid on the beach about how could he tell Indi that he was going to break that promise? I can't really believe that he isn't ever coming back. Didn't he leave to Make It Big in Hollywood with real life Ruby? At some point they will have to return.

Clearly I am the only one with a bit of Tamara love, although I agree she isn't the prettiest.

shiningcadence Thu 04-Jul-13 21:56:18

Wow so Romeo might be popping up in a Hollywood blockbuster soon? smile Chris Hemsworth (or was it Liam Hemsworth? Anyone one of them) was in H&A and is doing rather well in Hollywood. Also Melissa something who played Angel in H&A has popped up in a few American dramas. Oh also Tasha was in Transformers I think.

I do hope Romeo comes back to Summer Bay though, even if it's just to say goodbye. I hate how he left so abruptly. I'm sure I read on here that Romeo and Ruby (in rl) are now married.

I'm sure Brax tatoo is in another language and means something to do with losing Charlie - I'll never forget you, something along those lines. Yes, stickers would make sense. I bet they take ages to make sure they're in the right place. They look so convincing. I wonder if the one on Heath's neck is real?

Also with Tamara it's not so much her looks but her whole whingey whiney way and then I just picked on her wide mouth because I was being a bitch but I don't think she's bad looking.

I felt a bit sorry for Maddie over the whole Spencer thing but she was such a dick yesterday when she had a go at him, what a brat. Spencer is another hottie IMO but a bit too drippy for me grin

shiningcadence Thu 04-Jul-13 21:59:03

Also, what happened to Liam? I didn't see the episode when he left but I did see a few episodes before when he was upset about not seeing his child who lived in Europe so I'm assuming he went there? I liked Liam too.

loachey Thu 04-Jul-13 22:22:32

Romeo left with Liam but they didn't really tell you where they were going. They just rode off on the bike. They are in make up for hours doing Brax's tattoos. If I remember rightly, he said they use stencils when he was on the Wright Show earlier this year.

TwllBach Thu 04-Jul-13 22:26:17

He was on The Wright Show? Why were they over here? <sulks>

kilmuir Thu 04-Jul-13 22:31:50

brax's hair worries me

shiningcadence Thu 04-Jul-13 22:34:17

Aww I didn't see him on the Wright Stuff sad

I've seen Ruby, Indi and Alf on the Wright Stuff, Indi & Rubi were over to promote storylines if I remember correctly and Alf was in a Westend show over here I think. Gutted about missing Brax though.

shiningcadence Thu 04-Jul-13 22:36:46

Ah so is the storyline that Liam is with Romeo wherever they are or were we not even told whether they'd continue to stay together?

GibberTheMonkey Thu 04-Jul-13 22:43:24

The wrist tattoo is Irish for soulmate

TwllBach Fri 05-Jul-13 21:28:30

Do you know what? I really think that was some pretty good acting from Casey today. He looked all angry and frightened and helpless and heartbroken at once. I'm in love.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now