DEXTER - LAST SERIES EVER - SUNDAYS 9PM

(79 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Mon 01-Jul-13 22:21:44

Dexter starts for the very last time next Sunday sad

blondes wails sad

I absolutely love sexter dexter and cant think how will end, unless he dies shock sad as will always want to kill but only bad people who deserve it grin

few snippets while we wait

limitedperiodonly Thu 04-Jul-13 16:26:52

Vince was my favourite character. I really miss his incredibly off-colour jokes and his snigger. Even though he's a horrible creep I feel sorry for his desperation to be liked.

I suppose if you're going to have a show about a likeable serial killer it's nothing to have a sex-pest in it too.

MrsBungle Thu 04-Jul-13 16:29:33

Noooooooo! I didn't realise this next one is the last one? Buggering hell. sad

cornyblend37 Thu 04-Jul-13 19:48:06

is vince the other blood guy?

aliciaflorrick Thu 04-Jul-13 20:07:31

Yes Vince is the other forensic guy.

After recently watching all the seasons back to back none of them have been off form. Lots of other programmes seem to lose track a few years down the line but Dexter has been consistently good.

I love Angel he's my favourite character after Dexter.

mrsdinklage Thu 04-Jul-13 22:53:44

Vince - yy he had some brilliant lines
and that tattoo - or more scarily did I just imagine that hmmshockblush

HighBrows Thu 04-Jul-13 23:11:24

Alicia I hated the season with the guy from LA Law... the DA guy, hated that one.

Yes Vince has a scary tattoo from his body to his penis or something equally as creepy!

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 05-Jul-13 18:01:38

wonder how debs will deal with the guilt

dexters father always appears as a ghost but he will always be the bloke in sex in the city who gives good head grin

cornypony Fri 05-Jul-13 18:40:15

he was in sex and the city? I don't remember him!

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 05-Jul-13 20:05:40

Think Richard. Was seeing Sam

cornypony Fri 05-Jul-13 22:45:48

oh yes! That was him? shock

DebsMorgan Fri 05-Jul-13 22:49:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

redlac Fri 05-Jul-13 22:51:48

I've seen the first episode of the new series and it is OUTSTANDING!! I will say no more smile

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 06-Jul-13 16:15:37

yes pussy lips or something like that

its on tomorrow, gets all excited

sexter dexter and the returned -wow what a fab sunday night i will have grin

cocolepew Sat 06-Jul-13 21:13:32

I've just watched the last one of the last series, it's all bloody unraveling! shock.
If Hannah comes back, which I'm sure she will, and only wears a black bra with a white top I may just kill her myself.

I'm not loving the character Dexter so much now e it's showing him as just a serial killer. It was OK when he followed the code (sort of ok blush)

cornypony Sat 06-Jul-13 22:54:10

lol coco grin

mumofapirate Sat 06-Jul-13 23:01:48

can't wait! Really pleased they didn't keep us waiting 12 months or even 6 months behind America. I hope he doesn't die, maybe goes on the run then he can come back for a few more series when he gets skint.grin

CalmingLava Sun 07-Jul-13 08:32:05

Ohh I'm so excited! I'd never watched it before season 7 was on Sky, and I am now completely obsessed.
I'm nearly at the end of season 2 now as I want to watch them all, but I don't have the patience to watch them all before watching season 8 so I'll definitely be tuned in tonight.
I think they'll definitely kill him off.. Can't wait to find out how though!

soontobeburns Sun 07-Jul-13 10:33:40

Oh thank god for this thread. Why havent I seen this advertised god. I have missed so many good shows vos of lack of advertising.

Tonight then? Yey.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 07-Jul-13 21:00:11

just about to start smile

as is the returned

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank god for +1

cocolepew Sun 07-Jul-13 22:14:07

shock

cocolepew Sun 07-Jul-13 22:15:13

It's nice to see an older actress who has stayed away from the plastic surgeon.

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Mon 08-Jul-13 01:25:40

Bit of a contrived start but I'm liking the creepy neuro what's-she-called expert who helped Harry with Dexter's code. Intrigued how that will pan out. So glad I spotted this thread on holiday 'cos I'd never have known about it otherwise.

ZacharyQuack Mon 08-Jul-13 02:08:48

I loved Deb's password. grin

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 12-Jul-13 12:22:23

me too zachquack - so like her grin

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 13-Jul-13 00:34:33

Plus how come the lady knows about sexter dexter and Harry's code?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now