Your most memorable tv moments.

(60 Posts)
TeamJavert Mon 24-Jun-13 23:15:07

Are there any scenes or moments from a television programme that have stayed with you? Documentary or drama? Funny,sad or scary?

NeverBeenToMe Fri 05-Jul-13 14:14:23

For some reason, every time I garden, I think of the episode of Tales of the Unexpected where a character can hear flowers screaming as they are pruned. Scary series, back in the day!

GameSetAndMatch Fri 05-Jul-13 21:27:14

this does absolutely nothing for me but hasnt anyone said about mr darcy emerging from the lake?

colin firth gets a good deal of burning loins alerts on mn, not me tbh but im surprised as thats a memorable scene?

Ellenora5 Sun 07-Jul-13 20:11:12

Armchair Thrillers, scared the bejaysus out of me

Del Boy falling through the bar after saying to Trigger, play it cool Trig paly it cool

Sammo (ithink) using Heroin in Grange Hill, my mother didn't want us to watch it

GameSetAndMatch Sun 07-Jul-13 21:05:39

I think matchpoint and celebrations today a t Wimbledon will be up there too! tennis

Clawdy Mon 08-Jul-13 14:25:01

Tim and Dawn finally getting together in the last episode of The Office.

NonSecateurs Mon 08-Jul-13 17:12:39

Oh YYYY to Tim and Dawn!! Love it!

Shortbutsosweet Mon 08-Jul-13 19:02:56

Sopranos all episodes but especially pine barons, Adriene being found out and tony being shot.
Dallas who shot jr?
Eastenders finding out den had fathered Chelles baby and Ian finding out David was having an affair with Cindy.
ER all episodes but especially when Mark found out his cancer had returned.
carol and Doug finally getting together for good.
The sadness of Carter and his wife losing their baby.
This life
Cold feet
dexter
Rome.

Nosleeptillgodknowswhen Mon 08-Jul-13 19:08:01

Has to be watching Julian Clary (live) talk about 'fisting the Chancellor's red box'. A real moment in history!!

EstelleGetty Mon 08-Jul-13 19:09:49

Tracey Barlow nutting Charlie Stubbs with a hideous statue on Corrie. Tre Azam saying 'shite bollocks dancing' and 'titties and fish' on The Apprentice. grin

GameSetAndMatch Mon 08-Jul-13 19:14:42

Larry hagman corpsing on the variety show and his mum went on and saved the day.

bucks fizz and the skirts on eurovision blush.

nosleep did you hear Julian Clary on cbb talking about a hotel called the white swallow> grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now