The girl with 7 mums

(52 Posts)
ariadneoliver Thu 20-Jun-13 21:16:38

Anyone watching on C4?

susiedaisy Sat 22-Jun-13 17:57:25

The witchcraft of women shock

Pixel Sat 22-Jun-13 20:25:47

Saying he doesn't want the children to go to school to become hard and vicious. What? As hard and vicious as someone who takes a three month old baby away from her mother and gives her to someone else? angry

He likes to paint himself as some kind of saint figure but I remember questions being asked when he lived in my area. There was a charity shop that I went into sometimes where I saw a few of the wives working and it closed down very suddenly. There was stuff in the local paper about it at the time but the gist is here.

Also he's not even a real rabbi. This article says

In a statement, the Board of Deputies of British Jews expressed its concern over the newspaper articles.It read, “As far as The Board is aware Philip Sharp has no recognized rabbinical training or ordination, and therefore no right to be called rabbi. His lifestyle, with multiple female partners, is inconsistent with contemporary Jewish custom and practice.

So there you have it, lies, lies and a bunch of women who fell for them. Very sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now