Supernatural....the Winchesters are back....

(90 Posts)

Yes! Have been waiting forever for this. Living tv 3rd July at 9pm. Cannot wait.

Can I just say again how much I love Benny and the little jealousy pangs between him and Sam, and him and Cas?

I love Benny too, but I was really pleased when Garth was in the fourth episode. I love him!

Dean: 'Did Garth just tell us what to do?'

HighBrows Thu 12-Sep-13 10:06:50

Ok last one next week sad so how have we all found it.

Crowley was wonderful last night, grin he really knows how to get to them.

I love Cas, he really does try to be good.

I'm going to miss this when it finishes sad

Season 9 starts on 8th October but who knows when Living will actually show it, although maybe the reason they rushed S8 through 2 episodes at a time is because they're going to show S9 not long after the US? Wishful thinking I know... I am a bad and immoral person and shall watch US pace.

HighBrows Mon 16-Sep-13 12:49:29

Sky Living are showing Season 9 on 8th of Oct. Yay!

I'm looking forward to the season finale.

Whathaveiforgottentoday Mon 16-Sep-13 20:20:50

Wow really, 9th oct? Excellent news

Is that right about Season 9?! [getting ridiculously excited]

Really? We're going to get it the same time as the US? Awesome and about bloody time too.

Where did you see this Highbrows? I can't find anything online. The usual sources (here for example) have it listed as 'unknown, probably 2014' sad

I will be cross with Living if they make us wait until next Summer next year for Season 9!

HighBrows Thu 19-Sep-13 17:53:33

I think my daughter told me there is ads running on sky living that its starting 8th Oct. it's being aired in America on this date too.

I cried at the last scene last night, so sad sad

I don't want to say too much so I don't ruin it for anyone wink

High my lip is trembling, I am watching it tomorrow night as DH has been away, but back then. It always has me on the edge so I will be annoyed if Living make us wait a whole other year.

I watched it High! I don't want to wait until Summer next year! I want to email Living and tell them to pull their finger out....

HighBrows Mon 23-Sep-13 11:07:45

I'm almost certain we won't have to wait for season 9.

Wasn't the last scene really sad?

It was really sad. On a happy note, so glad they had the montage at the beginning....Carry on my wayward son.... [one very happy SN geek]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now