Supernatural....the Winchesters are back....

(90 Posts)

Yes! Have been waiting forever for this. Living tv 3rd July at 9pm. Cannot wait.

OccasionalTherapy Fri 21-Jun-13 19:53:27

Why did I get rid of Sky????

It actually went through my mind when the "are you sure you want to leave us" lady questioned my cancellation. But I thought I'd sound a little stalkerish weird to back down because of a show that wasn't even on air at the time I am such a fucking fool!

pipsqueakz Fri 21-Jun-13 19:58:01

Mmm dean! Yay cannot wait counting the hours! Lol

OccasionalTherapy Fri 21-Jun-13 20:45:55

yy mm Dean, even mmm Cas, but all you Sam fans out there....you carry on less competition for Jensen's attentions

I love Supernatural but have also seen series 8 - it's very much a return to form in my opinion.

LOOOOVE Dean...LOOOOOOOVE Cas....both of them....in that car....oh yeah

Favourite youtube clip

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fz_egtEgc

Oh yes. DD has memorised that clip, as in, she knows every single action, word and facial expression. <proud emoticon> grin

soontobeburns Fri 21-Jun-13 22:58:40

Yeah some more SN lovers grin me and my mum always watch it together and fight over the guys and just swoon the whole time lol.

It really is the best show ever!! Im addicted and I too will cry when it ends. though would rather it ends on a high than gets over played like one tree hill etc

I heard somewhere they were taking it to 10 seasons and that's it....but they said that at 5 seasons as well.

Yay! There's several of us on here.

For Cas fans: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=castiel+supernatural&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#biv=i%7C12%3Bd%7C9iphdgxF4gF4GM%3A

[drool emoticon]. How to choose between Dean and Cas.......the Impala has to be thrown in too though. Love that car!

Series four was my favourite too.

pipsqueakz Sat 22-Jun-13 10:34:44

They still have the sexy black muscle car then???

pipsqueakz Sat 22-Jun-13 21:12:26

Lovely jubly!!! Mmm dean + muscle car = my heaven! Lol.

ShabbyButNotChic Sat 22-Jun-13 21:36:16

Ooh i love supernatural! Ive watched it from the beginning and have all the dvds..all my friends thought it looked terrible but i wittered on about it so much and how fit jenson ackles is that a couple of them started watching then got fully addicted like me! Though dean is my obe and only true love i also have a soft spot for cas...think its his voice? Swoon.....

Oh shabby definitely the voice, but I do love Cas too, I couldn't choose really. However, I have met fervent Sam fans on my travels!

I've just bought tickets to Asylum 12! grin

ShabbyButNotChic Mon 24-Jun-13 11:59:35

Never seen the attraction with sam myself, think i cant get past his bad hair...dean on the other hand...wow smile

Oh those pics, I love Misha!

1 week to go....

AaDB Thu 27-Jun-13 18:38:38

I'm recording the last two of w8 to watch before the series 8 double episode starter. I'm going to light candles and have a bottle of wine in the fridge ready (true story).

AaDB Thu 27-Jun-13 18:46:48

That should be Season 7.

Gwenina Thu 27-Jun-13 22:04:31

Oh wow, I've never spoken to any other UK Supernatural fans, this is great! I'm quite new to mumsnet and just stumbled across this. I only got into SN about a year ago but we it through really quickly and got completely hooked.

Oopslateagain - I'm so jealous, I bet the convention would be amazing!! Jensen, Jared and Misha are so funny at those things aren't they.

I'm hoping and praying Jared and Jensen will be able to go - they've only announced 4 guests so far but there's still almost a year to go, so fingers crossed!

Hi Gwenina, glad you found us and welcome. grin

I just joined Twitter to follow Jensen, Misha, Jared and Jim. Puts sad hat on..... Misha is hilarious!

I'm very jealous oopslate. You must get pics and gossip! If possible a cheeky kiss on behalf of MNer SN fans?!

I'll try Little, I'll try. <sigh> The sacrifices I make for MN...

grin

ScrambledSmegs Fri 28-Jun-13 22:30:14

Ooh, Supernatural. Jensen Ackles...mmm... <rubs thighs>

Oh yes, I've heard the storylines improve in season 8. Can't be any worse than the bloody leviathans and What Happened With Bobby angry

What worries me is yes, I love Dean yeah alright it's lust. Cas is pretty hot too. But you know what I also like? Crowley's voice. Not him, physically, but my god, his voice is great blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now