What is your favourite Sopranos episode?

(36 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Thu 20-Jun-13 17:34:49

sad I'm stillin shock. Bless his family. Tomorrow night Sky Atlantic are showing the top four episodes. Where would you start?

Roshbegosh Fri 21-Jun-13 11:26:03

I love Tony. Well I guess I wouldn't really love that character but I loved the sopranos.
Did you link to an interview? Just watched the YouTube clip, brilliant.

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Jun-13 11:30:06

Be warned it will take a while to read. I found the magazine on holiday and it took me three days to read it. The photos weeper fab. I don't know how it translates on line www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/04/sopranos-oral-history

GoofyIsACow Fri 21-Jun-13 13:38:24

Lighthouse... That video is so sad sad

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Jun-13 20:19:36

I know it's heart breaking! I feel real despondent they will think I'm nuts at work. His poor wife and children.

I don't even think I can watch it tonight.

GoofyIsACow Fri 21-Jun-13 21:44:45

We don't have Sky so I can't watch, which episodes did they choose?

I feel irrationally moved by it actually, not that I don't think it is sad when anyone dies, it's just that DH and I are such massive fans that it's like someone we know has died, it's such a weird thing!

Poor family sad

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Jun-13 22:03:53

I'm irrational too! I also think its because no-one close to me has seen it and I shared my addiction with an ex bf who turned out to have a little of the Tony about him hmm even so, I'm wondering what he thinks to the news and I'd love to mull it over with me for ten minutes confused. I'm only on to the first episode which is the very first one when he thinks he's having a heart attack but its panic attacks. I don't want to look to see what else they've chosen. Want it to be a surprise. I hope the one legged Russian features!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Jun-13 22:48:12

The second one is College were he takes Meadow and takes someone out at the same time. I have to sleep after it working tomorrow.

GoofyIsACow Fri 21-Jun-13 23:28:18

Ahh yes, when he strangles that guy and has suspicious wire marks!
He is trudging through bushes and mud in his loafers! grin
It aways makes me laugh that one because he is in full Dad mode, with his loafers and polo shirt, so when he goes to kill him it's like someones dad rocking up and killing a guy!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Jun-13 23:50:07

I know what you mean! He's so fucked up. I have a terrible feeling the next one is Pussy but I have to go to bed work in morning.

patmat123 Sun 23-Jun-13 15:25:30

It has to be Pine Barrens
This really was the best ever TV series
RIP Tony
Sorely missed

patmat123 Sun 23-Jun-13 15:30:55

It has to be Pine Barrens
The Sopranos was really the best series on TV ever
RIP Tony
Sorely missed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now