Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - the waiting room is full

(988 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Wed 19-Jun-13 18:41:59

shock

This is a thread for all fans of the weekday soap Doctors, BBC1, 1.45pm. However, it's taking its annual break from 21st June until it returns on 22nd July.

Therefore, us fans are waiting patiently in the virtual waiting room.
- Mrs T is rearrrrrrrrrrranging the leaflets
- Zaniel are getting frisky in the cupboard (again)
- Al is spying on Jas eating her lunch (disclaimer: he may fancy the lunch more than Jas)

So regulars please sign in and take a seat. Newbies very welcome indeed as we plan to keep the thread going by talking drivel throughout the break. 'Tis fun grin

<pats waiting room chair invitingly>

toldmywrath Mexico Fri 02-Aug-13 19:51:16

Yeah-someone was watching Jizz! You saw a gloved hand on a steering wheel (leather gloves needed in Letherbridge)Alpha

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sat 03-Aug-13 12:36:40

Alone in the house so doing a massive catch-up.

Just watched Tuesday's. 6tl looks more reptilian every day.

Now watching the illegal immigrant episode from Wednesday. What with Chris' mutterings and the false accents I'm struggling to understand what is going on.

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sat 03-Aug-13 12:56:59

Onto Thursday's. I love Mrs T's popsocks!

MsNobodyAgain Sat 03-Aug-13 12:57:21

I skipped Wednesdays. The rest of the week was ok though.

This thread is getting full. Time to think of starting the next one when I have time later.

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sat 03-Aug-13 12:59:19

Well you already have your title, MsN!

I thought they had taken GPs off the passport signing list for this very reason - making money out of it?

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sat 03-Aug-13 13:01:22

How come Jizz and FOD are besties now?

I'm back, sitting amongst a pile of suitcases and dirty washing. Was thinking of you all when I was away (honest). Will read through and catch up later.

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sun 04-Aug-13 12:12:25

Welcome back, Who!

MsN New thread is needed urgentky!!

MsNobodyAgain Sun 04-Aug-13 13:02:43

Welcome back Who!

I got you this in honour of your return It's only the new thread but I hope you like it

smile

Why thank you MsN!

smile

curlyclaz13 Mon 05-Aug-13 13:46:16

A new week of thrilling stories awaits us.
Mrs T has her judgy pants on from the off.

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Mon 05-Aug-13 13:49:05

Curly we're on the new thread!

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/1819066-Doctors-Addicts-Anonymous-Continued-Hope-springs-eternal?msgid=40724109

curlyclaz13 Mon 05-Aug-13 13:49:30

where's the spa receptionist from ?
and of course the offer to charge the phone is innocent and there will be no reading of texts oh no wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now