THE VOICE!- 15/6/2013 The Semi-final... *****7pm*****

(541 Posts)
Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 12:45:23

So, this week it's back to Saturday and 7 o'clock. grin

Here is a list of who we have left, and the songs they are apparently singing with their mentors .

Will, Leah and Cleo – ‘Rapture’ by Blondie

*Jessie J, Ash and Matt*– ‘Stay’ by Rihanna

Tom Jones, Mike and Joseph – ‘Games People Play’ by Joe South

Danny O’Donoghue, Andrea and Karl – ‘Let Her Go’ by Passenger

Final 8 group performance – ‘I Will Wait’ by Mumford and Sons

'Rapture' is already sounding awful in my headgrin

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 12:46:02

And I'm still sadgrin because after all this- I'll miss the final!

It's been completely pants but I'll still be watching

Davros Sat 15-Jun-13 14:59:03

I lost the will to live last time, it was soooooo long. I'm not sure about watching tonight, not sure i can take it.

hurricanewyn Sat 15-Jun-13 15:54:10

Marking place for later

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 16:05:16

grin it has been pants... but I feel after all the time I have invested in this journey I should at least see the final.

Ohno. I'm not sure I can forgive the BBC for the Mumford thing. How very dare they.

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 17:46:03

Sue- the Mumford thing will be a blood bath of shouty over-emoting. Missing the point of Mumford entirelygrin

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 17:52:17

I think S'Toma has it nailed with the song choice for his group- suits the singers, and it isn't Rihannagrin HATE Rihanna.

Remember the appalling version of the Gotye song Danny's group did last year? The Passenger track will suffer the same fate. grin

WE ALL HATE RHIANNA

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 18:17:53

Sue

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 18:18:01

grin

DId you see about the Dublin Mammy stapling curtains to her tits?

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 18:20:01

Noooo? Eh? grin

arf
Fair fucks to they

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 18:22:49

That is funny!grin

my niece saw her this week, I think, in Manchester. But she is only 14, and likes Justin Bieber,ffs. So there's no hopegrin

I am amusing myself this week by shouting rude things at the radio whenever that Gawdawful 'walks like Rhianna' song comes on. ]

cocolepew Sat 15-Jun-13 18:26:15

I'm in. I missed last weeks because the sun was out and I refused to leave the garden. Said to DH I might not watch it tonight, but apparently he has missed "some good programmes for that shite, so bloody watch it until the end".

So here I am.

BOF Sat 15-Jun-13 18:26:18

I am losing the love for this, bigtime. It happened last year too: there's a point at which it just gets complicated and silly, and then the judges start their own cringefest, and I spend the show rubbing the goosebumps down.

I'll brave it though- just for you lot.

Me too Boff. And coco.
Sigh. We thought the Jesus Marathon was a new low.

cocolepew Sat 15-Jun-13 18:28:35

Noooooooooooooo, they will ruin Rapture. I love you Will but I may have to kill you sad

cocolepew Sat 15-Jun-13 18:31:02

There was a piece in the Belfast Telegraph about Leah, people love her confused. It had printed all these sleb tweets about how great she was, and she was number 16 on the iTunes chart.

Who is Leah again?

I just can't commit enough to the voice. I will try tonight, honest. Why is Dodgems Danny planning to trash that perfectly inoffensive Passenger song?

I can't bear Rhi Rhi <vomits into handy bucket>

Raahh Sat 15-Jun-13 18:33:00

So many of these performances are crying out for an egg throwing protestergrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now