Anyone going to be watching Big Brother tonight?

(1000 Posts)
BouncyBallPool Thu 13-Jun-13 20:49:36

I havent really watched it since it went over to channel 5 but now Emma Willis is presenting and I like her.

Anyone else giving it a go?

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 23-Jun-13 21:19:25

You are not alone, Sole.

I have been watching, but have been busy putting two reviews on the Schwartz testing thread. I had to upload photos, and it was a bit beyond my technical capabilities.

QOD Sun 23-Jun-13 21:25:45

I've been watching, well half watching, I quite like the copper, I can't see that he's stupid enough to blab about his previous cases.

Wolfy just gets on my tits, hated sallie, the twins are a pair of simple chaps, they are what they are, no real depth but just nice blokes
Nina what's her story?
Dexter .... Dickheadster

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 23-Jun-13 21:52:36

Does Jemima think she is in an 80's Brat-pack film?

oldsilver Sun 23-Jun-13 23:06:36

As they were all called in, as opposed to open auditions, perhaps they are all moles/actors hired to play a role grin That would stop the arguments and conspiracy theories flying about.

Watched it on +1 as had to watch Once Upon a Time on +1 as DP was watching sciencey shit hmm Yep, that's the sun ... it is bright and shiney - what would happen if we didn't have the atmosphere as a protective covering from the solar winds ....? We'd get a tad warm and sunburnt - there you go, I can do science too. Move over Kate everso Humble!

AnneEyhtMeyer Tue 25-Jun-13 22:14:09

Has everyone stopped watching?

I missed yesterday's and Sky+ failed. Doesn't look like I missed anything major.

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 25-Jun-13 23:42:50

Jemima gets more orange the more irritate she gets.

oldsilver Wed 26-Jun-13 22:02:53

Well that's it sad I can't watch. I can't do zombies. I lasted 2 seconds and had to turn over [wuss] Bugger.

Can someone let me know when it's all over.

Oh, and I am serious - I really can't watch sad

oldsilver Thu 27-Jun-13 22:08:05

... is it safe to watch yet [scared]

NishiNoUsagi Sat 06-Jul-13 22:18:32

Am I the only person left watching this? sad

<dodges tumbleweed>

Happy that Dexter and Gina went into the secret house, what are they going to do from there? I think Emma mentioned something about watching the other housemates and causing havoc, but I was half asleep and may have dreamed it..

Also, worryingly, Dexter is growing on me like an odd-but-weirdly-charming-lost-and-confused-idiot-fungus type of way. confused

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 06-Jul-13 22:31:39

I missed about a week but watched the fake eviction and meant to watch it again tonight, but forgot until I saw this thread again! I am now watching!

NishiNoUsagi Sat 06-Jul-13 22:36:35

<Waves to Anne>

Can't believe Dexter got a warning for what he said about Sophie when they'd told him to annoy her. He can't win, can he!

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 06-Jul-13 22:42:43

<waves to Nishi>

Even Sole seems to have stopped watching.

I think they wanted Dexter to be hated by the public, but he has turned out to be ok. They never learn that they can't engineer public opinion.

MagzFarqharson Sat 06-Jul-13 22:54:08

Agree Nishi - that was a bit out of order. And how sweet was his reaction when Emma told him that people had been voting to stay?

Haha love this!

Woolfy wtaf?

NishiNoUsagi Sat 06-Jul-13 23:09:12

So sweet! He's like a 5 year old boy in an adult's body sometimes grin

Wolfy, wtaf indeed! She started off a nice person and is slowly dissolving into an arrogant loner. Such a shame.

If I was Daley's gf, I would be furious! For the gross "i saw everything <wink wink, nudge nudge> comment from Daley to Hazel, then Hazel cuddling up to him afterwards. Totally wankerish from both of them. I'd like to think my H saw up some girl's skirt he wouldn't go bragging about it (and the shape of her pubic hair - did I hear that right??) to her. And if some guy with a gf said that to me, I wouldn't be cosying up to him, I'd be telling him to fuck right off. Mind you I'm not a complete cow grin

Bakingnovice Sun 07-Jul-13 20:19:28

Is anyone watching still? I've caught bits this week and my observations are

Wolfy is arrogant cock
Dan is desperate to win. Truly pathetic
Hazel is acting like a slag
Jackie annoys me. Why put her in??
Callum is fake

Ok can someone tell me if ginxter are going back in?

NishiNoUsagi Sun 07-Jul-13 23:52:06

Still here grin

Not sure about Ginxter, I'd just assumed they would but nothing's been said has it? But they're exempt from the next eviction so maybe back in after that.

Agree with you about Wolfy, Dan and Hazel. Can't make my mind up about Callum. I'm glad there's some proper bitching going on though, makes it a bit more entertaining!

lauracutee Mon 08-Jul-13 11:47:08

Dexter and Gina are going back in on Friday - I hope they cause more 'chaos' cos it's all been a bit lame so far.

Both Dex & Gina have really grown on me. I can't stand Wolfy and Dan.

Callum is weird. He creeps me out. There's something not right about him. When Gina asked him 'Why are you lying?' The way he replied 'I'm not.' Urgh, made me shudder.

That thing with Hazel's pubic hair made me cringe/vom in my mouth. WHY would he even admit to seeing it? WHY would she think it was fine that she'd flashed her...urgh...'strip' at him.

I hope his girlfriend is going to/has dumped him.

naughty, slutty Hazel.

mignonette Mon 08-Jul-13 12:20:05

Keep a close eye on the twins- they are nasty, spiteful whiny little shits.

Wolfie- thought she was vile from the moment she went in. Not fooled by her for one minute. Very manipulative little madam.

Charlie- wash your hair and get a decent dye job. Blonde dipped badger is not a good look.

Dan - bit bloody sensitive for a copper isn't he? How the hell did he last?

Callum- bet he has a bookshelf full of psycho babble. Deeply crawly man. I would rather cut my toes off with a piece of shale than let him 'massage' me. Why Jackie hasn't lamped him one I do not know.

Bakingnovice Mon 08-Jul-13 12:34:12

Oh yes the twins are creepy. They think they've got it in the bag with their fake Essex boys charm.

I really don't like jackie. In her vt she looked feisty and fun but in reality she's just boring old mum. Wish jemima had stayed in now.

What is the point of Sam? I think he's going to win because he's deaf.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 08-Jul-13 13:46:33

Hate Hazel. The twins, Callum, Sam and the mother and daughter are boring.

Dan and Wolfie both think the sun shines out of their arse. Laughed when Dan was insinuating that the public voted out Gina and Dexter because he didn't like them.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I want Gina the Eve Pollard lookalike to win.

mignonette Mon 08-Jul-13 13:52:48

Love Gina and her slightly dotty breathless intonation- kind of like a modern Mary Wesley 'Camomile Lawn'...

Dan got megalomania when his instincts about Michael proved correct. He now thinks he is omniscient.

oldsilver Mon 08-Jul-13 21:50:18

There's me thinking the zombies had got you all ... I've still been watching [faithfultotheend]

Dan's going to be impossible/even more unbearable when he finds out he was right about Gina/Dex going to a secret house - how does he know these things he's not a cop HE'S the mole

NishiNoUsagi Mon 08-Jul-13 22:45:55

Oh god Daley and Hazel are making me throw up in my mouth, over and over angry

<grinds up against/drools over random girl>

1 minute later..

"But I love my girlfriend!"

Boak boak boak.

Yep, Dan is getting unbearable and Wolfy seems to be on some kind of self destruct mission. Sophie seems pissed off about something all the time and I keep forgetting Sam in there..

I think Dexter and Gina should be permanent commentators, Gina especially makes it so much more entertaining grin

M0naLisa Mon 08-Jul-13 23:20:43

I bet Daleys girlfriend is wanting to slap hazel silly right now cos i know i would want to be. Slag

onedev Tue 09-Jul-13 00:09:56

Just found this thread - you guys are hilarious! I'm enjoying the series but generally agree with the comments here grin

I do think the twins are funny though - why do you not like them?

This thread is not accepting new messages.