Neighbours

(888 Posts)
SpanishFly Fri 24-May-13 21:37:21

Just caught up with three episodes. On Wednesday's, when Chris and Amber were chatting outside the coffee shop/Lassiters, an extra walked past, who looked suspiciously like Scotty...

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 18-Apr-14 23:35:01

Have you ever seen the spoof video they did of introducing Georgia to Erinsborough? It was brilliant.

here it is

Rummikub Fri 18-Apr-14 23:18:29

They do. I liked Susan's reaction, very natural.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 18-Apr-14 23:16:29

I liked the fact that he missed a bit. I love the Kennedys. They act so well together.

Rummikub Fri 18-Apr-14 23:14:24

Sienna looked cross in the trailer too. Loved Karl's hair!

alemci Fri 18-Apr-14 12:33:21

of course thankssmile

readyforno2 Fri 18-Apr-14 11:11:52

Ruby was the journalist who snogged Josh..
Sienna was Brennan's ex

alemci Fri 18-Apr-14 10:40:50

who was Ruby, that ex of Brennan?

readyforno2 Fri 18-Apr-14 00:13:48

I record it and watch it at night, doctors too.
Some of my favourite times are when I've missed a day and watch two back to back blush
I hope it's not Ruby, she was really annoying

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 15:38:16

Lol, i watch it at lunchtime so nobody else knows my guilty pleasure!!

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 17-Apr-14 15:23:10

Well that link says Holly's sister is joining the cast, but not who she plays, so it still could be Ruby.

Don't name change, the shame is all about watching Neighbours, so being possibly wrong about a spoiler is nothing!

Unless the role she is playing is Ruby? They like to switch actors.

Rummikub Thu 17-Apr-14 15:19:56

Oh I'm finding her annoying already!

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 15:16:20

I'm glad i didnt accept your bribes Anne because it looks like Holly Valances sister might be the lost child.

www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/holly-valances-halfsister-olympia-valance-to-make-acting-debut-on-neighbours/story-e6frfmyi-1226849225161

I might have to name change in shame now grin

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 15:04:54

I cant find the link which is annoying but it was on one of the Aussie spoiler threads which i am sad enough to read sometimes but they are normally up to date and reliable!! blush

Rummikub Thu 17-Apr-14 15:01:18

No way! Ruby??

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 14:36:56

The whole point of bringing Lisa into it was to devastate us all because she wasnt really Laurens DD hmm

Didnt work for me, i found it annoying to waste a very precious 25 mins of my life on someone who wasnt who she said she was grin

Neighbours is a bag of shit really but i'm a loyal viewer who's been watching since the 80's blush

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 17-Apr-14 14:32:54

Oh really? I knew it would be someone who we had already met, it always is in Neighbours. At least it isn't someone living on the street for a change.

Thank you for telling me - you may have the bribes!

I did think that the girl they had on today, Lisa, looked very much like Lauren did when she was the original actress.

What was the point in bringing in that girl that wasn't their daughter then? confused

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 14:28:27

Oooh, tempted by the bribes but its sooooooo shit unless you are heavily invested in the Josh/Amber story which i doubt very much. I'd feel guilty accepting your kind gifts grin

Look away if people dont want to know!

Its the journalist Ruby that Josh was snogging a few months back. <booooring>

I'll find a link for you!

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 17-Apr-14 14:21:02

Oh don't worry about that, I'm always up for a soap spoiler!

So it is someone already there? Is it Georgia (name just came back to me)? Or the mechanic lady?

If you know please please please tell me! PM if you think it shouldn't go on the thread!

thanks cake wine <--bribes for whatadrama

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 14:10:19

Bugger, there was supposed to be a big gap after the spoiler alert so you could avoid confused

whatadrama Thu 17-Apr-14 14:09:09

SPOILER ALERT ..........................

Anne they've already met the real daughter wink

Its a bit of a crap revelation tbh!

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 17-Apr-14 14:05:56

I'm watching a bit behind, but there is no way she is their daughter. She's lied about her adoptive parents.

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 17-Apr-14 13:52:55

No, I don't think so either.

It would be more Neighbours-like if the daughter was someone already there, like Kate or Toady's cousin who just lost her baby (name escapes me).

Rummikub Thu 17-Apr-14 13:45:50

I'm wondering whether Lauren's newly found daughter, isn't really? Maybe I'm just suspicious!

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 17-Apr-14 13:10:17

It is probably for the best, especially as you have spares.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now