Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - the return to 'WTF'?

(990 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Sat 11-May-13 16:24:54

This is a thread for all fans of the weekday third rate soap Doctors. BBC1, 1.45pm.

I know in the last thread I said it was a second rate soap, but I've downgraded it to third rate given the recent lack of WTF storylines. Come on scriptwriters, stop being so seri-arse!

Regulars: The lovely Mrs T has her bob wig on and is waiting to sign you at the desk.
Newbies: All welcome. Join in the banter, ask any questions, we have verrrrrrrrry many experts on this thread. smile

Oh, and a small favour to ask. Can someone kill Emma off please? Fankyouverymuch grin

MsNobodyAgain Sun 26-May-13 14:15:02

And....AND....what has happened to Kevins 'Freya' tattoo? Eh, eh?

It's a mystery, like Gobbys house.

I am obviously bored today

MsNobodyAgain Sun 26-May-13 14:18:56

grin 'effective fire blanket'

Not that I have ever worn one hmm but I believe they are very warm.

Lumberjack shirts I mean. Obviously I have never worn a fire blanket.

Raahh Sun 26-May-13 14:35:07

Ahh, yes, the mysterious Freya tattoo.

It was HUGE --like the woman herself--and it's not a name that can be easily changed to something else. grin

Raahh Mon 27-May-13 11:05:52

I'm going to be a crap SDTP over the next month or so- itv are showing allof the French open, then it will be Queens' then Wimbledon....

When the tennis is on, my loyalties are severely testedgrin

In past years doctors isn't on when Wimbledon is so you'll be safe then. I find it really irritating, in general on TV not just doctors, that regular watchers are cast aside for a quick high rating event. Surely they could activate bbc 3 and 4 durin daytime hours while its on as everyone is digital now so normal programmes can be viewed? Can you tell I'm not a tennis fan or blimmin ascot either!

Raahh Mon 27-May-13 13:08:16

I've only just realised Doctors is not on today! (Bank holidays confuse me- and dh is working)grin

I am a massive tennis fan (have to be content with results from the bbc pages most of the year, not having anything other than bog standard Virgin freeview ), but I agree that nowadays, with all the extra channels, Wimbledon shouldn't dominate the main ones.
I will cry if they ever sell out to Skygrin

MsNobodyAgain Mon 27-May-13 13:30:46

I'm with you cinnamon. I shall be grumbling a lot if Doctors gets messed about with.

I'm already at a loss today but I've just been out and treated myself to a large sugared donut so I'm feeling a lot better grin

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 13:48:23

Has Kev sussed she's irritating yet?

Bit intense, this one.

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 13:57:02

Nice man. hmm Though I suspect there's more to it- and Mrs T will now have a great opportunityto stick her nose ingrin

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 14:08:09

Well, the mother wasn't a very nice woman, then

I really want a pizza. I'm sick of diets.sad

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 14:10:05

Maybe he should have told his wife what mummy was really like.

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 14:11:58

Eh? They'll still be liable for the funeral though.

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 14:16:06

Poor Kev- all alone again.

He looked really sad didn't he! I was watching but not properly concentrating was filling in insurance form for my doggy who we sadly had to say goodbye to on Friday sad sad sad

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 15:43:14

oh, cinnamon , I'm sorrysad

MsNobodyAgain Tue 28-May-13 19:58:43

cinnamon sorry to here about your dog. x

MsNobodyAgain Tue 28-May-13 20:05:05

Just watched todays.

1) What the hell has Al done with his hair? He looks like he's been attacked by Edward Scissorhands.

2) The mother was a miserable old bat. Ugh

3) Mrs T looked lovely today. Perfect outfit and lovely wiggyness.

I could have done with Mrs T and a good book when I was in hospital. After a couple of days in there one of the nurses handed me a book which had been left on the ward. It was called "5 Days To Die" shock sad grin

Raahh Tue 28-May-13 20:21:50

shock @ the book MsN !!

Thank you!

I might have to go and rewatch it to check out Al's hair, was listening to it on iplayer on my lap too with other window open on top so didn't see a lot!

AnneEyhtMeyer Tue 28-May-13 22:46:40

Not watched yet, but just found TBFE on Twitter and his name is @deaddaveglover! Isn't that brilliant?

Raahh Wed 29-May-13 12:04:23

deaddaveglover- brilliant!grin

Sparklingbrook Wed 29-May-13 13:47:27

Hello everyone. Sorry for my absence. I am back to give it another go.

Is that him off Duty Free?

MsNobodyAgain Wed 29-May-13 13:47:40

Isn't that him out of 'Duty Free'?

Sparklingbrook Wed 29-May-13 13:48:24

grin MsN. It must be.

MsNobodyAgain Wed 29-May-13 13:49:05

grin bored again sparkling?

X-post re the actor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now