Ding-ding - It's The Voice Pretendy Boxing Week! Fight-off! Whoop, whoop!

(831 Posts)

I will make this exciting if it kills me grin

I saw Cleopatra Coming Atcha on the breakfast news, saying how much she and Will-He-Go? have in common hmm. She reckons their careers have been similar - what with him being in an internationally successful band, having a solo career and being a producer.
And her having done a song with her sisters and all.
It's just the same really.

Also, this is the first week they let the stylists have a crack. Shall we play wrap-dress bingo?

cocolepew United States Sat 11-May-13 19:39:02

I hate Bouncey and her husband and his crap rapping.

cocolepew United States Sat 11-May-13 19:42:18

Did you see the photo from years ago,with the Jay Z lookylikey in it? Weird.

No. What is, pliss?

Nerfmother Sat 11-May-13 19:54:56

I don't know about it as a lyric, it's just quite easy to dance to confused cant believe you all know what I'm on about. I might have to get it on iTunes now.

Raahh Spain Sat 11-May-13 19:59:55

I've realised it's not on next week because of EUROVISION.

I bloody LOVE Eurovision.

We've no chance of winninggrin

EUROVISION <gasps>

Did you SEE Bonnie Tyler, did you? I saw an ad for her new album. She looks like the Stay-Puft man in a blonde wig. Had much work done? Rilly?

Raahh Spain Sat 11-May-13 20:09:21

I saw BT on the one Show. She does look worked on. Maybe she will explode, like at the end of Ghostbusters?

We really don't want to win it.

She'll be on 'The Voice' next year....

NoelHeadbands Sat 11-May-13 20:10:38

Have you heard the woman talk? It's like Brian Blessed doing a welsh accent.

Raahh Spain Sat 11-May-13 20:11:47

grin

NoelHeadbands Sat 11-May-13 20:13:21

I'll be watching Eurovision, even though it drives me mental. I like Graham Nortons commentary even though I thought he'd never match old Woges.

And I bet by the end of it I'll be complaining to my DH that we should just pull out of it next year as the bastards hate us so much grin

grin. Poor Bonnie. But honestly, she looks like Vanessa Feltz has been shrunk in the wash.

BOF Sat 11-May-13 20:14:01

I have news! The Saturday after next, I am GOING TO BE IN A LES MIS FLASHMOB grin

NoelHeadbands Sat 11-May-13 20:15:05

<squeal>

Tell us more!

I saw that! What will you wear? And what will you do?
Cut off all your hair, not wash and wail a bit?

BOF Sat 11-May-13 20:17:46

It will be at 2.30pm in the Liverpool One shopping centre, 25th May. Singing Do You Hear The People Sing.

I'm a bit gutted its not One Day More, but at least this way I won't have to murderize the woman who can actually sing taking the Éponine part in a cunning plan to usurp her.

Raahh Spain Sat 11-May-13 20:18:33

grin@BoF

BOF Sat 11-May-13 20:19:24

It's supposed to be normal clothes to be all stealth-like, but we need to surreptitiously hide a red flag about our person if possible. Any ideas how I can conceal a pole?

Stop sniggering at the back.

NoelHeadbands Sat 11-May-13 20:19:35

grin

How exciting! Are you going to do the whole thing ie idly looking in shop windows before bursting into song?

NoelHeadbands Sat 11-May-13 20:20:15

Oh x posts, yes you are

BOF Sat 11-May-13 20:21:06

Yy, I will be incognito. But one of the guys will be in Enjolras costume. I just hope he has a pre-written restraining order.

Raahh Spain Sat 11-May-13 20:22:53

Never before have I been so desperate to go to Liverpool on a Saturday afternoon.... grin

You know what would make it more secret, like? Not giving the full details on an open forum grin

Pole on a snap-out white stick, obvs

YoureAllABunchOfBastards Sat 11-May-13 20:27:47

Balls.

I have MIL here so can't MN and watch at same time. Would be rude.

TwoFourSixOhOne Sat 11-May-13 20:28:56

grin BoF that sounds amaze.

Just checking in so I can read along, am here on my lonesome tonight so watching without DHs sarcastic commentary.

About to fire up the horlicks and settle in for the night on the sofa.

<waves to all who I've realised have no idea who I am because I keep name changing>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now