Ding-ding - It's The Voice Pretendy Boxing Week! Fight-off! Whoop, whoop!

(831 Posts)

I will make this exciting if it kills me grin

I saw Cleopatra Coming Atcha on the breakfast news, saying how much she and Will-He-Go? have in common hmm. She reckons their careers have been similar - what with him being in an internationally successful band, having a solo career and being a producer.
And her having done a song with her sisters and all.
It's just the same really.

Also, this is the first week they let the stylists have a crack. Shall we play wrap-dress bingo?

I start on Monday grin

cocolepew Sat 11-May-13 18:59:39

Lager is just like water surely? No calories.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 11-May-13 19:00:44

Things being 'real' has to go on the bingo. And if anything is 'really real', we all have to put down our dibbers and neck the bottle.

Sparklingbrook Sat 11-May-13 19:01:50

Is it still spinny chairs tonight? Cleopatra comin Atcha said 'crapping myself' on BBC this morning. sad

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 11-May-13 19:02:08

Tonight I will be mainly drinking Aldi gin (& T), with lots of cucumber. Maybe a splash of elderflower. I am beckoning the sun back, you see.

Sparklingbrook Sat 11-May-13 19:03:05

I have Aldi Shandy. £1.49 for 6 cans. grin

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 11-May-13 19:08:37

Clicky here for the list of 'battle rounds' and songs to be murdered in Round One.

I am on lime and soda. But I do have Fakey Lidl Pimms in the cupboard, if the need is urgent.

It is spinny chairs I think, but EVEN BETTER. There is a TWIST desperate attempt to boost the ratings. Each judge gets to 'steal' an axed act.
So anyone who looked like they were in the wrong team? PRIMED.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 11-May-13 19:11:32

I bloody love Aldi, Sparkling. Although I have not been tempted by the random aisle of tat recently sad

Team Will
Jordan Lee Davis v Matt Henry
- Do I Do by Stevie Wonder

Nu Tarna v Cleo Higgins
- Finally by Cece Peniston

Team Danny
Andrea Begley v Alice Barlow
- People Help The People by Birdy

Team Jessie
Katie Benbow v Sarah Cassidy
- ET by Katy Perry

Ash Morgan v Adam Barron
- I Won’t Let You Go by James Morrison

Team Tom
Jamie Bruce v LB Robinson
- When Love Comes to Town by U2

C&Pd from Hazel's linky.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 11-May-13 19:12:42

Wasn't there a Welsh that Stoma didn't get for his collection?

Collection grin. Makes him sound like a pube headed serial killer. When of course he is ANYTHING but.

YY, but she didn't go through at all, did she? So they will have to find a reason for the Sun to expose some benefit fraud/visa probs/GBH past and then bring her back as a fixed viewer's vote. Like NanFucker.

NoelHeadbands Sat 11-May-13 19:19:32

Wow some totally top tunes there then hmm

cocolepew Sat 11-May-13 19:20:50

Ohh me and DD were songing Finally by Cece in the ar, the other day. We were crap, but still probably better than SWWA (Shouty Women With Attitude).

cocolepew Sat 11-May-13 19:21:40

Car, not ar. I'm not a pirate.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 11-May-13 19:22:02

Oh, ANYTHING but... grin

Nerfmother Sat 11-May-13 19:24:18

I'm here! With some rose' and some kids! What was that one last year when it was two against one and all girls singing something like 'you do not know my name, to the left to the left' all feisty like?

To the left to the left makes me larf. WTF is that for a lyric?

noddyholder Sat 11-May-13 19:27:55

Everything you own in a box to the left It makes sense if you see the video she is asking him to move his stuff lol I need to get out more!

No, and I'm not sure I want to, young lady. Presumptuous and rude. <sniffs>

YY, noddy, but what's wrong with 'there'? Or 'over there'? Or actual specific directions?
Is she guiding him blindfolded? To the left, to the left - no, you've gone past. Getting warmer......... missed it.

noddyholder Sat 11-May-13 19:32:43

I thought it was to the left so that the car can get past to pick him up (I am making it up now)

cocolepew Sat 11-May-13 19:33:35

Who sang to the left thingy, its annoying me now. I keep thinking Lauren Hill.

cocolepew Sat 11-May-13 19:36:47

Or is it Bouncey?

Bouncey innit?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now