10 O Clock Live

(12 Posts)
Bessie123 Wed 08-May-13 22:28:41

George Galloway's makeover grin

Someone's been buying just for men...

Bessie123 Wed 08-May-13 22:30:17

Fucking hilarious. And how riled he is getting at the piss taking of him is also making me laugh. He is an odious little turd.

LineRunner Thu 09-May-13 08:42:12

I watch this. I thought I might be the only one. Possibly in the whole UK.

Bessie123 Thu 09-May-13 09:39:35

I think it might just be you and me. There is a studio audience though. Maybe so e of them went to see it on purpose. I like it.

LineRunner Thu 09-May-13 09:45:28

I wonder if the studio audience are held captive, and promised freedom at the end of the series if they look really enthusiastic about Jimmy Carr.

The argument last week with Peter Stringfellow was ... fun.

I only really watch it for Charlie Brooker, drawn like a moth to a flame.

George Galloway seems to be morphing into Elvis Costello. No dice, George.

Bessie123 Thu 09-May-13 10:07:55

I like David Mitchell and I think it's a shame that all he gets to do is moderate irrational nutcases who show up for a fight. Thought John Sargeant was very good last night but he didn't get enough time

Bessie123 Thu 09-May-13 10:09:13

I agree that CharlieBrooker Is funny. I think I'd like the programme best if it were just Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell. I find LL's headmistress role increasingly irritating.

LineRunner Thu 09-May-13 10:10:37

I think they should get rid of Jimmy Carr altogether as regards his stand up segment and let David Mitchell have more time with the guests around the table.

Bessie123 Thu 09-May-13 10:12:41

I agree, I think the guest-y bit would work much better with more time.

ScienceRocks Thu 09-May-13 11:05:34

I really like it. Much as it pains me to say it, Lauren sometimes isn't very good at the anchor role. I actually really like jimmy Carr in it, and I have never been a fan of his. Equally, Charlie brooker, who has annoyed me in the past, is good in this. David Mitchell can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes smile

LineRunner Thu 09-May-13 12:05:56

Jimmy Carr has become too knowingly and smugly self-aware of his own shock value, so he's moved from being controversial to being predictable, I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now