Apprentice Night 2 - Sue made me do this

(572 Posts)
Tee2072 Wed 08-May-13 19:40:20

We're about to fill up the old thread, so here's a new one for tonight so we don't get stuck in the middle of the show!

I think I had a nightmare about eyebrow man last night...

arabesque Thu 09-May-13 10:05:34

Luisa and that other one really showed their nasty side last night, ganging up on Rebecca like that.
Fair play to Leah who kept out of the bullying in the boardroom and stuck up for her in the house.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 09-May-13 10:30:47

SuePurblybilt

Fucksakes, I hate it when Dara gets his mate Ed on
He's shit. And they're shit and sixth formy together.

What Blasphemy is this?!
Ed Byrne is hilarious.

Fakebook Thu 09-May-13 10:43:42

I absolutely loathe the Jessica Rabbit Slash Einstein woman. After seeing these pics of her I can't stand her anymore. I bet her son/daughter is proud. hmm.

KatoPotato Thu 09-May-13 11:02:18

Found Uzma's youtube makeup channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5hDB..._UaFg59tMAueTQ

KatoPotato Thu 09-May-13 11:02:28
Chubfuddler Thu 09-May-13 11:24:00

She described herself as Jessica rabbit/Duracell bunny/Einstein??

What a twat.

limitedperiodonly Thu 09-May-13 12:14:03

I definitely like Miles better with his clothes off but facially he looks too much like that creepy Mr Loophole speeder and rapist apologist extradordinaire

<shivers>

TSSDNCOP Thu 09-May-13 17:26:40

Jessica Rabbit oozed glamour and old times Hollywood style.

Luisa does not.

limitedperiodonly Thu 09-May-13 18:13:01

No. she doesn't, does she?

I liked her sexy jim jams but I thought they wouldn't last. But then she won't either.

Just watching the first one.

WTF is the sex appeal of Jessica Rabbit. Jesus fucking H Christ.

And EXCUSE ME but he so does not look like Freddie Mercury

HazeltheMcWitch Thu 09-May-13 18:43:52

Now, you see, I read TSSDNCOP's comment as:

I remarked that Dr Fox must have stood in that doorway for hours to make sure we saw he was ripped.

And I thought - really ??

HazeltheMcWitch Thu 09-May-13 18:44:22

And, limited - he SO looks like Mr Loophole!

limitedperiodonly Thu 09-May-13 19:02:44

I feel you may have too much invested in this freddieM

grin deluded fool he is.

Maryz Thu 09-May-13 19:38:24

Which one is Jessica Rabbit?

I'm confused. Even looking at those photographs I can't work out which one she is [baffled]

Glittertwins Thu 09-May-13 19:38:34

I'm living in fear of bumping into that bimbo now. She is too close for comfort...and I will be very careful where I buy cupcakes from too!

Fakebook Fri 10-May-13 10:51:29

Maryz, Jessica Rabbit is the one who complained about Uzma and the designer talking about putting "10%" on the bottle of beer. She made a big deal that it was wasting time, and that the design looked bad.

limitedperiodonly Fri 10-May-13 11:28:36

She was so rude to the designer but she's so thick I don't think she realised it.

I liked it when he pushed himself back and let Jessica Einstein and Uzma bicker over him and then just glanced at the camera. Then Uzma made this big show of 'as we were saying before we were so rudely interrupted' and he'd completely switched off.

SlowlorisIncognito Sat 11-May-13 22:25:00

They clearly ganged up on Rebecca cos she is good at selling and good sellers often get through. Well, that's what I thought anyway. I think Uzma is very antagonistic, and Luisa is just a bitch. Leah is nice for standing up for Rebecca in her absence, and Maffsfail is nice for not completely dropping her in it in the boardroom.

I can understand why it's hard for Surrallan though when he doesn't get to see the caff of shame negotiations like we do.

I didn't realise Uzma was meant to be asian until someone pointed it out on this thread or another one. Is she trying to pass for white, or just mental?

aloiseb Mon 13-May-13 04:29:47

Just found her on Youtube. Most frightening thing I've seen all morning. shock.
I think most of the women are on the wrong programme, and thought they were auditioning for Snog Marry Avoid.

thenightsky Mon 13-May-13 21:04:54

Why is it not on again tonight? confused

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-May-13 22:07:11

It's on Wednesdays.

thenightsky Mon 13-May-13 22:11:37

thank you Olivia.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now