The Voice! Rumour has it Danny gets his flirt on tonight. Will we poke our eyes out now, to be on the safe side?

(456 Posts)

The internets abound with rumours of Danny O'Dodgem's flirting, Will-He-Won't-He's jackets and random West End stars being told they're.............. too musical theatre.

Will Jessie J keep on keeping on with the pleather?
Will S'Toma finally nod off?

Can't wait <bounces>

Oodsigma Sat 27-Apr-13 17:33:40

grin dh is off so I might just have to watch tomorrow with the thread for company.

Oh no. We'll have no dropping out on my watch. Just cos it's sunny and people have social lives and shit. NO. Sit you down on a pretend twirly chair and bitch on the internets, darn you.

Nerfmother Sat 27-Apr-13 17:48:22

I'm in! I can't wait! Danny is so the unloved one at the end. And Jessie need la to improve her poker face when she turns round for a duff act. I have Sauvignon blanc and salty popcorn grin

hurricanewyn Sat 27-Apr-13 17:52:05

I've just order Chinese take-away in anticipation grin

cocolepew Sat 27-Apr-13 18:34:59

Hello everyone, hope its not to shouty tonight, got a stinking headache.

Will. de. beast says he gets his jackets especially made to hide his belly. <loves him a little bumit more>

cocolepew Sat 27-Apr-13 18:35:55

bit not bumit shock

Though on second thoughts....

Will-you-bummit? grin

Oodsigma Sat 27-Apr-13 18:43:06

It so calls for a drinking game but am bf/children all ill

cocolepew Sat 27-Apr-13 18:44:57

Not tonight darling I have a headache <wilts>

ommmward Sat 27-Apr-13 18:46:23

<poised over big red button waiting for top singing talent>

Poor headachey internet bitchez. Is it the weather? Not here in the sunny SW <basks>

I have possibly the UK's last remaining packet of Malteaster crack bunnies and am GOOD TO GO BABY.

Nerfmother Sat 27-Apr-13 18:56:21

I will swap a bunny for a handful of cheese popcorn and a swig of white wine grin

Oh, I don't share crack bunnies. I can't.

cocolepew Sat 27-Apr-13 19:16:57

Crack bunnies are so last season.
Teaser bars are the new black.

Nerfmother Sat 27-Apr-13 19:17:02

Well. In that case I'm going to put in your mind the thought of danny licking them before you eat them. Ha ha!

Bleee <vom>

Teaser bars are Not Right. They have too much teaser to chocolate in their make up. Ratios all wrong.

ommmward Sat 27-Apr-13 19:22:02

Watching walk off the earth on youtube. Worried that this is going to ruin The Voice later, what with how WOTE can really really really sing...

Maryz Sat 27-Apr-13 19:23:46

What time is is on? BGT is on atm, isn't it?

Just marking place, as I might actually go out for a drink with dh shock - we have a child-free house tonight and if we stay here he might expect me to talk to him or worse

<snurk>

cocolepew Sat 27-Apr-13 19:25:19

Teaser bars are lush.
You are wrong.

Wolfcub Sat 27-Apr-13 19:26:53

can't wait, I have beer, cheese and a hot water bottle

ToomuchWaternotWine Sat 27-Apr-13 19:27:21

Hello, can I join in please? I have been watching on bbc repeats, but am determined to get Ds in bed in time tonight to watch it "live" for once.

Will i be banned if i confess I quite fancy Danny but then I fancy almost anyone twenty to forty with an Irish accent cos I love Irish voices.

Thinking a glass of merlot and some crisps. V envy of the bunnies.

noddyholder Sat 27-Apr-13 19:27:40

I love Danny I know he is cringe but I can't help it

Maryz Sat 27-Apr-13 19:30:06

I used to love Danny. When the Script were a relatively unknown Irish band, I loved them. I think success has gone to his head - and I'm surprised the rest of the band haven't given him a talking to, because they are all very down to earth

ommmward Sat 27-Apr-13 19:31:12

toomuch - I was in Ireland recently, and quite shocked myself with how easy on the ear those irish accents were. You should watch that movie "Leap Year". Full on opportunity for Irish focused perving (if you can bear the rom com context)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now