New Scandi Crime Drama

(14 Posts)
fussychica Sun 31-Mar-13 11:31:06

Arne Dahl : The Blinded Man starts Saturday 6/4 on BBC4. Based on Jan Arnald's novels (pen name Arne Dahl) it's a series of five stories.

This one unfolds in two 90 minute episodes with another female in the lead - Jenny Hultin is the boss who sets up a special squad of crack detectives after a series of murders on consecutive nights.

Sounds promising.

cestlesautres Sun 31-Mar-13 11:49:44

Thanks, great. Longing for next series of The Bridge here, altho more Borgen wouldn't go amiss.

great!!! thanks for the tip off.

oooh no. i thought borgen was fantastic. great female role model, political intrigue, strength of character.

but the bridge was just brilliant! when's it coming back?

i will definitely be watching the blinded man.

fussychica Mon 01-Apr-13 18:39:11

The Bridge season 2 is due to be shown in the Autumn.

fussychica Sun 07-Apr-13 15:59:55

Great start - hope the character development grows.

yes. we need more character development.

MousyMouse Mon 08-Apr-13 21:03:48

so is it good?

lucjam Tue 09-Apr-13 17:26:37

just watched the first 90 mins, was great, will watch the next one tomorrow pm (the joys of term time working...!)

I didn't watch the Bridge or Borgen but heard various people talk about the bridge and have read a finnish (or danish?) who dunnit recently called She's Never Coming Back which my DH pased onto me when he had read it. Was excellent.

MousyMouse Fri 12-Apr-13 22:48:12

just watched the first episode but fear I have to watch part of it again might have dozed off a couple of times
a bit gory, but good so far.

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 12-Apr-13 22:50:37

Love it so far, can't wait for tomorrow and glad the bridge is coming back too smile

fussychica Sat 13-Apr-13 18:25:41

Bugger - clashes with Masters, will have to record. Same with Endeavour tomorrow. Have to get my golf and crime fix.

queenofthepirates Sat 13-Apr-13 18:29:31

I have watched so much Scandi drama I think I might just be able to speak Danish without too much trouble.

MousyMouse Sat 13-Apr-13 19:01:52

psst queen this one is in swedish

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 13-Apr-13 20:59:56

Ready and waiting brew smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now