THE VOICE!: -new series starts tonight. Get ready to spin in your chair...

(577 Posts)
Raahh Sat 30-Mar-13 13:17:01

...or not, if last year is anything to go by. Poor Leanne, she didn't exactly set the music on fire.

Looking forward to Will.i.Am/Bill.je.suis and his bonkers rambling- and will they have confiscated his phone?grinWish they'd ditched Jessie J. Sir Tom always looks like he hasn't the foggiest idea why he's there. And Danny will do himself an injury with his head bobbing.

I will get sucked in to this, even if i try not to.grin

LittleBairn Sat 30-Mar-13 18:36:05

Mia don't forget are you doing this for your dead celebrity friend!

Ahem, Mia. I am guessing by your use of my crackbunnies phrase that you are who I think you are? I never kept up with NC-ers. Is it your good self? From the other place? The fishy one?

Anyway, there is the brother of a Westshoiter, a blind woman, a man who works somewhere and looks like Will-Ich-Bin AND the comeback of Kavana. Remember him? No? That's why he's on the Voice.

MiaCulper Sat 30-Mar-13 18:38:23

'Tis I, lovely Sue. How do you know this stuff? Having you been checking spoilers on DigitalSpy?

MiaCulper Sat 30-Mar-13 18:39:30

That's 3 bunnies gorn, and I'm still watching Doctor Who. sad

I goggled it a minute ago trying to remember who Leanne was grin. I'm flicking between that and gawping at the bunfights in SiteStuff, while DD is watching My Little Pony, the Movie. So far, the singing ponies are better than most XF finalists.

NoelHeadbands Sat 30-Mar-13 18:40:33

I actually do remember Kavana

Short fella, really thick glasses and a bulbous nose

LittleBairn Sat 30-Mar-13 18:41:03

sue I really like Bo. On finishing the show her EP (which she paid for herself as an indi artist before The Voice) charted on ITunes she then secured a decent record deal (gossip is way more £ out into it than the winners) working with established writers and producers.

ooo, LB, are you she? <impressed> But has she/have you released a single? The interwebs suggested it did better than Leanne's cruise ship efforts (which I have also forgotten)

NoelHeadbands Sat 30-Mar-13 18:48:00

I wonder if they'll just gloss over the Last Years Winner thing?

They should have let the Can't Smile Without You couple win. And do Eurovision

Also, also. Willybooby NOT presenting. Some trendy radio one types.

NoelHeadbands Sat 30-Mar-13 18:55:36

Ahh the Joy of Sex duo

radio one? That's me scuppered then < gimmer>

Raahh Sat 30-Mar-13 18:56:26

Speaking of Eurovision- I had the misfortune to see the Bonnie Tyler entry on 'The One Show'.

We really, really don't want to wingrin

Joy of Sex couple would have been better than Englebert, certainly. not too difficult grin

BOEUF Sat 30-Mar-13 18:57:07

The Swingers? Ye gads, they were disturbing.

JoS couple would have been bloody marve.
Bonnie Tyler is it? Excellent.

I am hoping Leanne DOES perform. Bloody Beeb and no adverts, I never get to make tea.

NoelHeadbands Sat 30-Mar-13 18:59:58

Danny's winding me up already and it's not even on yet

Raahh Sat 30-Mar-13 19:00:15

I know- all through X Factor, we moan about the ads. Then this comes on, starts too early, no ad breaks, and I have to miss bits to put the dcs to bedgrin

HUZZAH!
Look at them trying to make this exciting.

MiaCulper Sat 30-Mar-13 19:01:36

Arf. DCs have just brought the swivvling bar stools in from the kitchen. They are arguing about who is going to be Danny - none of them want to be Jessie; I bagsied Will.He.Dope. grin

LittleBairn Sat 30-Mar-13 19:01:43

sue no not her sadly I wouldn't mind having been than close to Danny...

I think one of her song did particularly well in the iTunes Charts but it wasn't officially realised. Her new album is due very soon.

Raahh Sat 30-Mar-13 19:02:05

pmsl @ Noel

I am sticking to hating-on Jessie J- don't care if she did shave her head. She's still annoying. And shouty.

I don't think they should walk up to the mic. I think they should be shot up through a trap door, like the Lidl Muffins.

Raahh Sat 30-Mar-13 19:03:04

oh bugger off with the judges love-in already!

LittleBairn Sat 30-Mar-13 19:03:16

FFS stop with the blowing smoke up each others arse and get it on with it!

I hate them all, so very much. <happy>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now