In The Flesh anyone?

(56 Posts)
whatkungfuthat Sun 17-Mar-13 23:03:33

Anyone else see it? It's not exactly what I thought but I will stay with it. That bit with the elderly lady was horrible.

whatkungfuthat Mon 01-Apr-13 16:01:58

I liked the series, the bit with Ricky Tomlinson at the end was good after he was missing since they executed his wife. Agree that it's frustrating not knowing the website guy's intention but it sets the scene nicely if they do another series. I won't be holding my breath though after them abandoning The Fades even though it was popular.

LittleBairn Mon 01-Apr-13 16:11:07

I still can't believe they abandoned Fades, it won a Bafta!

whatkungfuthat Mon 01-Apr-13 17:13:29

I noticed this one was made in conjunction with the US and when Rick called to warn Kieren it was a US style ringtone. What I don't understand though is why there isn't enough licence money to make these sort of things (and Torchwood) without US investment?

Sunnywithshowers Mon 01-Apr-13 17:19:19

So no more Fades? shock That was a terrific series.

LittleBairn Mon 01-Apr-13 19:40:01

what I didn't realise it ws made with US money. It frustrates me too that BBC seem to be unwilling to take chances on drama, with their own money, that isn't a period piece. Ironically BBC3 does make good dramas like Being Human and Fades.

sunny yes no more Fades they cancelled it and then it won a Bafta talk about looking like twats!

FuckyNell Sun 11-May-14 22:51:21

Zombie thread alert grin

Whose watching the second series?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now