Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Charge the paddles!

(982 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Sat 16-Mar-13 20:28:59

(This is a thread for all fans of the weekday soap Doctors, BBC1, 1.45pm)

Now, we're in a bit of a dull spell. We need it bringing back to life. Charge the paddles, call 'clear' and mentally zap this soap back to life.

Hang in there people. It will get better I may be lying grin

MsNobodyAgain Sat 16-Mar-13 22:46:13

Not going anywhere Giraffeski. I luffs this thread too much.

I'm always on both!

Surprised that that woman at 53 thinks she's too old for a 46 year old man. Guess that's what happens when you have a 15 year age gap!

Liked the suggestion that each of the people gave him a dose each which resulted in an overdoes without any of them getting in trouble. Having read the spoilers I know who did it, has everyone else read them?

MsNobodyAgain Sat 16-Mar-13 22:55:04

I always read them, then instantly forget, but I don't divulge on the thread as some people like surprises.

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 16-Mar-13 22:58:01

I have just read the spoilers, but I have already forgotten virtually everything I've read - I just remember that it is all 6tl. sad

I know I read them twice last week but was still surprised when I read the ones I know I have already read! Early onset alzheimers???

Raahh Sun 17-Mar-13 10:02:27

I read the spoilers and am still surprised by the episodes. I must forget most of what I read.
It's always way more wtf than I expected. Hopefully there will be enough in between the 6tl dross to keep us happy. At least we know its unlikely to be dragged out too longgrin

MadHairDay Sun 17-Mar-13 12:50:55

Ah, I've found this thread again <happy> and peeked at the fb page

I hope it lightens up now. And I hope it's happy for Mrs T. But it won't be, will it.

I don't really think it was TBFE by the way, just wanted to throw in an acronym. One of the people who has liked that comment is mutual friends with another one of my MN/FB friends.

vodkaandcatatonic Sun 17-Mar-13 20:18:53

thankyou for the warm welcome everyone thanks i think the reverend is going to be some kind of stalkerish character? Maybe? ~Poor mrs t!

vodkaandcatatonic Sun 17-Mar-13 20:27:58
MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Mar-13 13:46:33

Al is in the opening credits so he must be staying.

Anyone here?

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:48:38

Annoying neighbour alert.

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:49:00

sorry- didn't mean yougrin

Hello. I am here but my Mother is due round 'quarter to two/twoish' whatever that means. So I may disappear. grin

6tl yawn. Ooh a busybody neighbour. hmm

Ooh her off Eastenders again.

Oh no, not Laura Beale again

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:49:56

And once again, Gobbyplod is only good enough to be part time CID.I'd be proper pissed off.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Mar-13 13:51:12

Nosy neighbour and she bought shit flowers...

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:52:40

Gobby is being very gobby.

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:53:17

Do you think 6tl will ever get out of her dressing gown?

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Mar-13 13:53:56

Only if Howard comes round Raahh grin

I might ask the Receptionist for a cup of tea at the Doctors next time I go.

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:55:28

ewwwwgrin

yes- I imagine the see through negligee would get an outing then.

Gobby is starting to annoy me.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Mar-13 13:57:12

Sparkling I once asked mine to draw back the bullet proof screen. She was horrified. No chance of a cuppa!

Raahh Mon 18-Mar-13 13:57:44

We have a new fangled system at our doctors that lets you book appointments online and order prescriptions. i was soooo pleased with myself for using it to get an appt on Weds- and then promptly forgot my password and it's locked me out. It's all going to go wrong...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now