Corrie fire [SPOILER ALERT!]

(12 Posts)
ChocolateCoins Mon 18-Mar-13 13:00:34

I keep thinking it will be Karl but surely that's too obvious?

queenebay Mon 18-Mar-13 13:00:30

I read Julie's man the head teacher is going soon too so might be him?

Facebaffle Mon 18-Mar-13 12:58:07

I've seen a picture of Paul the fireman on a train, leaving due to Eileens insecurities. So he can't die in the fire.

theliverpoolone Mon 18-Mar-13 12:41:16

I do hope so, gregs!

Karl is leaving though.

theliverpoolone Mon 18-Mar-13 10:40:38

Unfortunately I think this is all leading up to Stella and Karl getting back together,as it looks like he rescues her, or tries to. Poor Jason sad. I've read that Paul the fireman's contract isnt being renewed, but don't know when that would be.

Star0510 Sun 17-Mar-13 10:21:20

That's a good shout! Can't wait to see these scenes, they sound amazing! Read this today, must have been tough for Michelle Collins.

www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/i-almost-died-in-a-real-fire.php#.UUWY3YwgGK0

braveandcrazy Sat 16-Mar-13 13:21:22

I've been reading up on the ITV website that Paul and Toni go in before the fire brigade get there, so my theory is Toni will be the 2nd person. Not quite a member of the public like the tram crash, but a recently introduced character easy to kill off.

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 16-Mar-13 13:13:24

Just added a spoiler warning to the title - carry on!

meditrina Sat 16-Mar-13 13:01:39

< idly wonders if Corrie Fire is a device for reading the e-Weatherfield Gazette >

I don't know who. Sean was on Lorraine and confirmed there is a second death. It might however, just be like the tram crash where it was a member of the public. Could be Stella's ex - forget his name as he is leaving also.

Star0510 Sat 16-Mar-13 11:06:05

I can't wait to see the fire episodes coming up this week, they look amazing! We know Sunita dies but I wonder who the other person is?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now