Anyone watching prisoners wives???

(81 Posts)
Chippychop Thu 14-Mar-13 21:39:08

Ooh it gives me the willies. I would hate to be going through any of that stuff. Some hard hitting stuff!

HeavenlyYoni Wed 17-Apr-13 22:18:44

Grrr! Very disappointed.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Tue 16-Apr-13 12:02:52

Yes there were just four. I liked the fact that Fran still has looses ends, suggesting she will be in another series, if there is one. Polly Walker is so watchable.

HeavenlyYoni Sat 13-Apr-13 21:37:57

Was that the last one?

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 06-Apr-13 20:35:32

Total twat

I would have locked them in the cupboard they kept his sister in

Or shot in leg

Even if he missed the thugs would have been scared

Glad Harriet stood up to Gavin

Glad also coach got off free

Cowardly vicar sad

All in all a good ending

PseudoBadger Sat 06-Apr-13 19:37:17

I've asked my friend who worked on it and she says they are waiting for an answer from the BBC - i'll keep you updated smile

cheerfulweather Sat 06-Apr-13 19:31:59

Harriet is wonderful, I loved her character.
I hope there is another series.

Ellenora5 Thu 04-Apr-13 23:38:06

I thought it was a great episode, I had a few tears when Harriet was saying goodbye to Gavin, but she did the right thing, I think the Vicar has gone and she was selling up so she could move on in all ways.

There might be a third series now that Matt is in prison, the twat, why didn't he just keeping going out the door with Lauren instead of shooting someone.

We can only wait and see, but if it comes back we can revive this threadsmile

Bluelightsandsirens Thu 04-Apr-13 22:31:43

I'm loving it again, such good acting all round and pleased at the outcome for the football coach and family this evening.

Ah she have Pseudo, I had to get up to let the dog out into the garden at the crucial moment so might have missed something grin

Yep, that was moving, had a little choke then. Guess they won't be making a third series sad

PseudoBadger Thu 04-Apr-13 22:17:46

I thought it was implied that she was maybe moving to be with him? I cried when she said goodbye to Gavin, her little boy sad

Humph, was hoping for a happy ending for Harriet, mind you it does look as though she was better off without the vicar.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 30-Mar-13 15:33:54

finally caught up

cant beleive gavin gave the vicar a kicking shock and harriets acting via the crisps/knife - shes good

always rem her in somecomedy set in a leisure centre and she was the wife of the boss who had think tons of kids

so coach is innocent,as neighbour said she didnt think it would go that far

sad the dad died

who was the bloke at the end who front door got busted and had to lie on the floor

Ellenora5 Sat 30-Mar-13 00:04:52

Yep it's her, she was in Waterloo Road aswell but I stopped watching that a long time ago. Nosiness is a terrible thing grin

Ellenora5 Sat 30-Mar-13 00:02:01

It's a pity there are only four episodes, but I think it's leaving a way open for a third series. Frans husband will get even longer in prison for his involvement in the murder and Gavin will also because of kicking forty shades out of the priest. It seems that the next door neighbour will do the right thing and get non blinky eye womans husband out of prison (apologies again for not remembering names blush)

I hope Harriet and the Vicar stay together, and I agree she is a brilliant actress, she was in Mr Selfridge wasn't she.

Now I'm off to google to check something, but the girl who plays Lauren has the same surname as a Sally in Corrie and her hubby who writes/produces Emmerdale. I could be totally wrong of course but need to check anyway.

MsNobodyAgain Fri 29-Mar-13 20:30:02

Just watched. The woman that plays Harriet is brilliant.

The last episode will be frantic with all the loose ends they have to tie up.

NuhichNuhaymuh Thu 28-Mar-13 22:58:21

poor vicar man! hows this going to effect their relationship now? I'd say Gavins in trouble now.

Boggler Thu 28-Mar-13 22:55:19

Bloody brilliant tonight, so much is happening can't imagine how it's going to end next week.

BenjaminButton172 Mon 25-Mar-13 21:20:15

Havent seen this weeks episode and had no idea that it was a follow on from the first series. wonder if it will still be on iplayer.

It did say on my tv guide that an innocent football coach gets sent to prison.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 24-Mar-13 21:58:26

shame only 4 episodes - so 2 left sad

TheBrocoliIsStillRaw Sun 24-Mar-13 20:18:03

Hadn't thought of that (boyfriend did it/set him up. I am liking this series so far. Interested to see how it pans out.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 24-Mar-13 19:39:41

Wonder if ever found his body

Also wondering if best friend / boyfriend set up coach?

MabelsBelles Sun 24-Mar-13 18:10:58

I loved the way Harriet delivered the story about how her husband died. She makes me think of my lab , when she smiles she's so happy and trusting and innocent. But a little part of me wondered whether she might have pushed her husband off the cliff grin

PseudoBadger Sat 23-Mar-13 06:32:44

I agree something bad will happen to the vicar

Ellenora5 Sat 23-Mar-13 01:38:27

I'm still not sure about the coach at all, I knew the minute she took the little lad for a burger that it would back fire on her, I don't like her much anyway, does she ever blink, the man she had the affair with is definitely dodgy. I'm wondering did he set the whole thing up.

I have an awful feeing that Gavin is going to kill the vicar. He is so easily led that I think he will do anything he is told.

Agree also about Frans son, he looks like a 15 year old, when I was watching I thought to myself why couldn't they have made him look older and more believable. Can't wait for next week!!

PseudoBadger Fri 22-Mar-13 23:13:28

I reckon that it's the guy she's having the affair with who actually assaulted the boy....

My friend worked on this series (and the first), I love it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now