STELLA last trip to Ponteberry!

(15 Posts)
sailorsgal Fri 08-Mar-13 22:04:51

Double bill tonight. grin

I loves Stella I do grin

i watching the first one still as recorded it so could skip ads!

sailorsgal Fri 08-Mar-13 22:18:17

Sonny was a bad boy after all.

I am not impressed with Sonny.

Luke seems to get more attractive each episode! Very happy to see him in rugby uniform

susiedaisy Sat 09-Mar-13 14:14:23

I'm loving Auntie Brenda's character
grin

LaalRatty Sat 09-Mar-13 15:07:59

Wasn't impressed truth be told. sad Daddy not dying after all, That Leah getting vindicated, Stella and Rob's stalemate, the only bit I liked was Big Al standing up to his ex.

fatzak Sat 09-Mar-13 15:11:46

Love it too! Spend most of the time trying to decide whether I find Rob or Luke the most attractive!! Think Rob won last night despite the rugby gear for Luke!!

Luke all the way. I loves him I do!

carben Sat 09-Mar-13 16:45:59

Love, love. Love Rob - lovely smile - especially if you are closer to Stella's age than Luke's. Can see Sean's attraction but Stella was right there was no long term future there especially once Rob was on the scene.

susiedaisy Sat 09-Mar-13 17:31:26

Seemed funny to see daddy as his twin speaking English smile

verygentlydoesit Sun 17-Mar-13 21:21:00

I love Stella, so enjoyed this series. Although I do think that Daddy not actually being dead was a bit much after Stella had also not actually been pregnant.

I hadn't found Luke particularly attractive until the scene of him scoring a try- took me right back to watching school boy rugby as a giggling teenager!!

I think it's a funny and touching series- go Ruth!

MoominmammasHandbag Mon 18-Mar-13 15:31:03

The names carved into the bench just had me weeping.

DeepRedBetty Mon 18-Mar-13 15:32:47

Seriously annoyed. Have just had first weekend with neither Stella nor Call The Midwife. sad

MoominmammasHandbag Mon 18-Mar-13 15:36:49

Yes surely if a funeral director buried her own Dad alive she would never, ever get any more business.

SlatternismyMiddlename Mon 18-Mar-13 20:46:28

With the exception of the ridiculous funeral, I thought it was ace. (Funeral was awful).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now