Oh yes, Masterchef is back!

(422 Posts)

Next tuesday.

Yippee.

smile

TSSDNCOP Wed 20-Mar-13 20:27:35

I'm late. DS has had a cold and so THE COUGH has come to visit sad

LineRunner Wed 20-Mar-13 20:24:57

So how much horseradish is actually right with a pancaaake? I'd have thought none, personally.

LineRunner Wed 20-Mar-13 20:23:12

'Dacent pancaake'

PseudoBadger Wed 20-Mar-13 20:21:58

John just told Barney to use one of his testes!

Jux Wed 20-Mar-13 20:14:20

Hi, sorry I'm late.

What is this thing called Burnase sauce? It can't be G's take on Bearnaise, as the narrator woman says it too and she speaks RP. So what is it?

Only me tonight?

LondonMother Sat 16-Mar-13 08:07:03

I think that trailer at the end was highlights from the whole of the rest of the series. I'd be very surprised to see Marcus Wareing in an early round, they usually save him and the critics up.

Right decision this week, but I hope we get a bit of variety in the winning contestants over the next few weeks. Imagine a quarter-final or semi-final or whatever the next round is full of pretty young men...

dolly that's nice to hear, that it isn't an act, James is clearly a happy type. Yay, I definitely like him now.

dollywobbles Thu 14-Mar-13 23:34:31

James is actually my dentist. He's lovely, very enthusiastic and friendly.
Just wondering if he'll still be our dentist at DS and DH's next check up in 5 months time...

It looked like a bubbling shepherd's pie, but it probably wasn't, although the trailer did show Marcus Wareing saying 'I can't eat that'......

I felt really sorry for Emily, she did so well until that point. Flat cap man got on my nerves. Gregg and that pudding was very, very disturbing.
Didn't take to Ingrid. DH took one look at her, flexed his fingers and said, "Cracking toast, Grommit".

When's the next one on? I want to see volcanic stuff in the oven and shouting...

Just caught up with MC, but I think all your posts were more entertaining! Sideshow Bob, Vanessa Feltz, moody scarf man, Gregg nearly wanking over a pudding....love it. Poor Emily though. I did like her. I like James despite the insanely white teeth. Not sure about Dale. Time will tell.

Magimedi Wed 13-Mar-13 22:35:16

Did no one else sit through that wondering if Ingrid was a MumsNetter or not?

Was I the only one who had that as my first problem of not knowing??

MunchkinsMumof2 Wed 13-Mar-13 22:00:40

Night all, bit dull so far, still prefer the Aussie version.

Next Weds then. Next week looks good.

RockStock Wed 13-Mar-13 21:59:35

Yep, bed for me too. Hope to see you all next week.

Next episode looks tense.

ace.

DuffyMoon Wed 13-Mar-13 21:59:06

Eeeeek, next time looks scary, night all, see you next weds

Jux Wed 13-Mar-13 21:59:03

So is every Wednesday going to be an hour and a half of this? Ot sure I can take that much in one go.

No advert breaks for the making of tea, having a wee, grabbing cheese and biscuits. No no no no no.

RockStock Wed 13-Mar-13 21:58:39

Ooh I love the critics.

PseudoBadger Wed 13-Mar-13 21:58:06

I wonder why there were only 4 tonight, when there were clearly meant to be 5

beanandspud Wed 13-Mar-13 21:57:44

Right decision.

Bedtime... See you all for the next one...

I quite like Dale. And James. <smacks lips at James>

RockStock Wed 13-Mar-13 21:57:10

It took six months of filming. Even Greg couldn't eat that much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now