NCIS Appreciation - For the love of Gibbs (and Tony, Ziva, Ducky etc...)

(111 Posts)
ThwartedbyMum Thu 28-Feb-13 20:32:29

I love this programme! Anyone else?

ThwartedbyMum Fri 21-Jun-13 19:25:15

i don't mind spoilers at all!

Just watched the the last esp of LA NCIS omg !!!!! Now have to wait till next year wails

Bloody hell! I've got 2 episodes to go but don't know how they can top the last few we've just watched. Wow!!

LtEveDallas Mon 24-Jun-13 21:56:23

Fuck shit bollocks. Just watched the final episode of series 10. Can I just say I HATE Parsons - what a complete and utter wanker (and looks just like his dad)

And OMG shock <<bang>>

pearlgirl Mon 24-Jun-13 23:16:35

Just watched the one where Gibbs goes back to his hometown with a lump in my throat and my watery eyes weren't just due to hay fever.

FourLittleDudes Mon 24-Jun-13 23:27:08

I love NCIS, I got so excited at the series finale 2 years ago that my waters broke and ds3 was born! I record it on a Friday to watch with no dc around, and just watched Fridays. Gibbs shock !!

I like the relationship between Tony and Ziva, and between Jimmy and Ducky, Gibbs and Abby, McGee and his laptop grin I liked Ari blush

Aaaaargh i looooove ncis!! grin << way to introduce myself to the thread wink

First thing i said about parsons not knowing who his dad was - good grief he's got to be a hanks he looks just like tom in big!

If gibbs did indeedy bang frl <anti spoiler just in case> it had better be some dort of set up i just can't see it being 'real' sad

La - deeks and kensi finally pull their fibgers out yey i was so happy and deeks sticking up for sam was really beautiful smile terrified of the new season though i hope deeks is ok sad

Red - i don't want it to be made. The characters were pretty crap and didnt gel at all bleuch.

Typos due to fat pregnant fingers, tiny phone keyboard and utter excitement at ncis smile

Saltire Tue 25-Jun-13 11:30:52

Am I the only one who has a wee bit of a crush on ....erm...Palmer blush

ThwartedbyMum Tue 25-Jun-13 16:33:02

Oh Saltire I think he is lovely! I really like the episode where he is shot at and then crashes into the baddie at the end.

AWFUL NEWS NCIS FANS!

Cote de Pablo (Ziva) IS LEAVING! sad

She's going to be around to 'wrap up' her storylines in season 11, but she is leaving.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now