For all things Real Housewives

(258 Posts)
Joekate Wed 27-Feb-13 12:27:06

I thought I would start a new thread seeings as the Atlanta series starts tonight, and you never know ITV2 may start NY or OC at any time. Is this the first series of Atlanta or am I playing catch up again.

MrsBucketxx Wed 10-Apr-13 12:42:28

the model is cynthia.

derektheladyhamster Wed 10-Apr-13 17:01:47

WOW. That's a baby shower and a half!

MrsBucketxx Thu 11-Apr-13 11:39:23

just watched the shower wtf, she is soooo pretentious.

Chottie Thu 11-Apr-13 20:47:20

I must watch the baby shower programme, DD had a surprise baby shower thrown for her at work last week smile

Chottie Fri 12-Apr-13 18:53:14

Just watched it - did anyone else see Lisa there at the same table as Kandi and Kim, she was just in screen for a moment?

roundtable Sat 13-Apr-13 01:53:28

I didn't but I'm not at home at the mo. In Florida and watching the first episode of the Orange County episode. Rather disproportionately excited!

I have been sucked into Atlanta. Damn you Bravo.

"Who's gonna check me, Boo?"

I also found the baby shower hilarious. When the dancers came on and that lawyer did a waltz with Dwight. Kandi said "What in the Hell is goin' on?" and Kim replied "I have no idea. Just keep drinkin' honey." grin

Chottie Sun 14-Apr-13 04:26:08

What was it with Phaedra and Apollo and the pics with the gerkins?!? I thought she wanted tasteful and classy pics of her baby bump?

Buzzardbird Sun 14-Apr-13 05:52:24

Tasteful? Phaedre? Did you see those ridiculous roses in her hair? She looked like a giant butterfly had laid eggs on her head!

MrsBucketxx Mon 15-Apr-13 22:42:25

pheadra needs to just admit she was pregnant before she was married. jo doctor would induce at 30 weeks ish.

Buzzardbird Tue 16-Apr-13 12:55:38

The truth comes out today I think?

Ujjayi Tue 16-Apr-13 13:51:28

Haven't been on this thread for a while. I hated the show to begin with but......<<sobs in despair>> I now find it really entertaining.

Kim looks so much better without the wig - it really ages her IMO. And her attitude to parenting is appalling: Buy stuff for DC; Ignore DC; When DCs are upset buy more stuff/drink wine/leave nanny to deal with.

NeNe has been the biggest turn around. I thought she was awful during the first series but really like her now. She makes me laugh a lot.

Cynthia is just stunning. Amazing bone structure and endless limbs <<tries to not think about own saggy jowls and stumpy legs>>

Sheree - I have no words. Oh except I do. DELUSIONAL.

Kandi - the only sane one of the bunch and even more beautiful than Cynthia IMO. She has a smile which lights up the room and comes across as a good friend. Cracked me up when she had a set to with NeNe though - she was total ghetto at that time!

MrsBucketxx Tue 16-Apr-13 16:47:36

yup 40 weeks, her mom wouldn't have liked it so she lied lmao.

qazxc Tue 16-Apr-13 20:07:48

god that dancing was painful. and they were being a bit tight with their donations weren't they?
phaedra still was bluffing til the end. when the nurse checking her in asked how many weeks, she just went "i don't know" and walked off. No doctor would induce her at 30 weeks, let alone be filmed doing it. I'd be him I'd be pissed off at her saying that he would/was inducing her that early.

JamInMyWellies Tue 16-Apr-13 20:11:12

Do any of you watch New Jersey? I haven't been able to get in to any of the other RH's.

Buzzardbird Tue 16-Apr-13 23:48:23

The new jersey ones are re-runs, there is another series after the ones being shown.
have you not looked at Miami one that is on before new joisey? The lingerie party was nipple blurring fest and actual fisticuffs!

roundtable Wed 17-Apr-13 00:43:04

Not really related to the rh's but I'm in the us at the mo and watched big rich Atlanta.

Omg is all I can say, and that's after watching rh New Jersey and Miami! grin

MrsBucketxx Thu 18-Apr-13 16:59:50

how rude was sheree asking all those questions to tracy, would she have fone that if tracy was a man I think not.

WallyBantersYoniBox Fri 19-Apr-13 22:23:38

Gah I am also now ridiculously in love with Atlanta this series.

Love newbie Cynthia she is so elegant and upfront. Kandi is adorable still.

I hate to say it, but it's moving ahead of BH for me. I know there are a few gold digging moments, but I like they way a lot of them are out working to get somewhere for themselves. I also like the fact that these women come together respectfully most of the time, with their families and parents who they really seem to be genuine with.

And Lawrence is sooo cute!

overitalready Sat 20-Apr-13 12:03:02

Someone please tell me when ITV2 will be showing NY & OC? I miss them sad

Can we get Bravo in the UK? I cant seem to find it on my Sky? angry

MrsBucketxx Mon 22-Apr-13 17:06:28

omg phaedra needs a slap, she just makes me laugh with her lies and nose in the air.

Buzzardbird Mon 22-Apr-13 17:09:47

Think the queue would be too long for me to bother slapper Phaedra grin

WallyBantersYoniBox Mon 22-Apr-13 22:27:18

I think Phaedra has an unfortunate sneering expression.

But I'm yet to find out if it's an affliction, or that she is just sneering at everything.

Her husband is like a bag of wet cement. She seems to have squashed all signs of life from him.

The physician letting out that she was full term was hysterical.

"Judge not, lest te be judged!"

For a Christian she is very judgey.

MrsBucketxx Tue 23-Apr-13 07:27:07

he who casts the first stone eh.

Joekate Tue 23-Apr-13 09:46:40

Glad Cynthia seems to be growing a bit of a backbone. She is just lovely, but I think her fiance speaks down to her a lot and she tries to keep the peace. Good to see her speaking up to Phaedra about the alien baby story (did she say that? missed that episode).
Is it just me or does Phaedra look a bit spaced out with her gurning?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now