For all things Real Housewives

(258 Posts)
Joekate Wed 27-Feb-13 12:27:06

I thought I would start a new thread seeings as the Atlanta series starts tonight, and you never know ITV2 may start NY or OC at any time. Is this the first series of Atlanta or am I playing catch up again.

WallyBantersJunkBox Fri 15-Mar-13 20:21:29

It's like the hair you'd find on a Sindy doll in a toy box at the Doctors waiting room.

MaybeOrnot Fri 15-Mar-13 21:56:05

Ne Ne becomes nicer as the series goes on. In every RH, their bitchiness is relevant to their loss of love-life/money. The only constant is Lisa,in RHOBH.

tiredemma Sun 17-Mar-13 08:42:20

Does ANYONE know when the next series of either OC or BH is. I really can't abide the Atlanta ones.

MrsBucketxx Sun 17-Mar-13 08:45:51

I'm missing loads of alanta, I can't like any if them at all.

KenDoddsDadsDog Sun 17-Mar-13 14:28:08

I want a new NY or OC, my favourites. Enjoying Big Rich Texas more then Atlanta.

valiumredhead Tue 19-Mar-13 12:31:27

I saw BRT for the first time!!! shock

WallyBantersJunkBox Tue 19-Mar-13 12:32:37

Hideously great isn't it Valium

And what the hell is wrong with Leslie's eyes...they freak me right out....

valiumredhead Tue 19-Mar-13 12:44:41

I'm not sure who Leslie is - yet!!

The poor spoiled brat girl who lives with her Godmother, truly a brat or misunderstood? Not sure who is worse, her or the Godmother!

WallyBantersJunkBox Tue 19-Mar-13 16:31:17

Leslie is the godmother grin....

valiumredhead Tue 19-Mar-13 16:33:33

I was more fixated by her weirdly shaped lips...

roundtable Tue 19-Mar-13 16:37:38

Is nene in ' the new normal'? I've only seen one episode but her voice seems very familiar. Must read the credits...

roundtable Tue 19-Mar-13 17:00:18

I've investigated and she is and on glee, which I now remember after reading it! She's done better than kim's country career, I suspect!

Buzzardbird Tue 19-Mar-13 17:20:39

Miami is quite good on Bio but not a patch on the old favourites.

twitchycurtains Tue 19-Mar-13 20:53:25

I just joined the thread to say, that NeNe has fabulous boobs, they all up in your face, so full (this all sounded a lot less freaky in my head), I watch this when dc is distracted, my favourites(well if you can call it that- cos they're all a bit bitchy) are Nene, Lisa and Candy. I love Kim's interviews where she proclaims to be an excellant mum cut to footage of her smoking right next to her children and her telling the new nany what fastfood the kids eat on what days. Sheree is faker than fake.

TobyLerone Tue 19-Mar-13 21:09:25

Ugh. NeNe's boobs are horrible! Saggy and gross and the sort of big which only comes through being overweight.

WallyBantersJunkBox Wed 20-Mar-13 00:47:26

I'm really sad, but so excited to want to see these alter ego photo shoots....I thought they were so funny.

I don't really get the fascination with slagging off NeNe's breasts. They are natural with not a hint of a stretch mark and without a bra they hold up well for their size, especially for her age and after two kids.

I also can't believe I am studying them so much... blush

And I like the fact that these women actually seem to eat. But then they need to soak up all the alcohol!

TobyLerone Wed 20-Mar-13 07:11:49

I'm not exactly fascinated with slagging off her breasts hmm

I respectfully disagree with you (and others) about how pert and full they are, is all and happen to think they look like wet sand in an old sock grin

And the alter ego photos looked like they were going to be brilliant. She did a great job of directing them!

WallyBantersJunkBox Wed 20-Mar-13 09:52:22

Did I direct my posting specifically to you Toby? hmm

5 or 6 people commented on here on the topic of NeNe's boobs, there were questions in the reunion, it is mentioned on the show, there are threads on related websites for RHOA about them. It's to be expected as they are on display a lot I guess it's her USP.

Interestingly I was reading a thread on NeNe ebaying her clothes from the show. The pink Herve Leger dress that she wears on her Caption clip was up for sale. It was a US size 10, so that would make her a UK size 14 in the second series.

Just as I found on RHOBH when "normal" size 12 people stand next to the Housewives they look completely weird. Most of them must be in negative or zero sizing. I would say Sheree possibly would be too.

On Big Rich Texas I was amazed that the woman who went back to modelling was a plus size model as a US 12. And the diet the regulated recommended doctor provided sounded just scary.

TobyLerone Wed 20-Mar-13 12:16:28

Sorry. I didn't think you had directed what you'd said to me in particular. I was just answering what you'd said. That's usually the point of discussion threads.

I'll be off then!

valiumredhead Wed 20-Mar-13 12:48:40

I think we're so used to seeing fake boobs we forget that real boobs do 'sag.'

I LOVE Kandi's voice, not when she sings just her every day voice, it's so pretty!

WallyBantersJunkBox Wed 20-Mar-13 15:42:39

Oh Toby there is no reason to go, we are evens on one eye roll each...and will agree to disagree on boobyness.

namechangea Wed 20-Mar-13 15:52:57

I'm with Toby. They are terrible, just put them away already.

poorbuthappy Wed 20-Mar-13 17:17:17

Millionaire matchmaker:
"Starbucks is not a food group"

Love her alot.

twitchycurtains Wed 20-Mar-13 21:35:04

I would take Nene's boobs over Kims bolt ons any day of the week, a bit hmm about the overweight comments. She's what many of my friends would describe as "thick" not overweight or fat by any stretch but anyhoo, I have it on in the background, I love how they all bitch about each other in the VT. Sheree really thinks her shit don't stink but kinda needs to sit herself down and maybe even have a word with herself. goes off to search for a millionairematchmaker thread

Buzzardbird Thu 21-Mar-13 11:13:11

Kim stated that 'big daddy' told her to give up work so she could spend more time with her kids and he would look after her...is wasn't so that she could cook them more home meals though was it? Why are those kids eating takeaways every night of the week? How unhealthy is that? I really really want to like someone in this series but I am struggling.
Ne ne is starting to grow on me, totally inappropriate humour is right up my street grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now