For all things Real Housewives

(258 Posts)
Joekate Wed 27-Feb-13 12:27:06

I thought I would start a new thread seeings as the Atlanta series starts tonight, and you never know ITV2 may start NY or OC at any time. Is this the first series of Atlanta or am I playing catch up again.

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 01-Mar-13 17:36:54

Nene is married to someone who looks old enough to be her father.

Buzzardbird Fri 01-Mar-13 17:39:42

No, someone said upthread that they are on series 5 in US.

whatphididnext Fri 01-Mar-13 17:45:30

I'm not really warming to RHOAtlanta either.
But then i thought RHONY were all vile initially and a 2 episodes in I was completely hooked and have watched all the seasons they have shown in the UK.

On the other hand i loved RHOBH straight out the starting gates and I miss it dreadfully.

Any further update when the UK is getting Season 3 of BH? I haven;t found any info on google.

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 01-Mar-13 17:46:54

BH got me hooked on RH, so this one is severely lacking. They are just so rude, no style, no class.

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 01-Mar-13 17:47:28

But hey at least they eat and don't share pizza.

whatphididnext Fri 01-Mar-13 17:49:33

Yes, at least they are not skeletal like Taylor and Brandi. We probably saw as much of brabdi's norks as we are seeing of NeNe TBF

whatphididnext Fri 01-Mar-13 17:50:31

I mean Brandi

How rude was that woman on the blind date? shock

Oops wrong program, I thought we were still watching housewives of Atlanta but we weren't blush

ThwartedbyMum Fri 01-Mar-13 19:19:40

RHOA is the most popular of the series in the US and the most popular reality series on the Bravo network, so stick with it it does get better!
In answer to a couple of questions upthread
Big Poppa is never named in the series but can easily be found with a quick google search, however I had never heard of him so probably not known outside of America.
Kim does wear a wig all is explained at the end of the series in the reunion show. She has shown her real hair in an episode much later on.
Nene at this point in the series does not work.
Anyone else have anything they want to know?

whatphididnext Fri 01-Mar-13 19:39:26

Thwarted I just googled Big Poppa. Not a pretty sight really.

Okay I'm going to stick with Atlanta on your say-so smile

MrsBucketxx Sat 02-Mar-13 09:02:26

I just googled too, what it is with american women eeekkkk, status over everything.

I missed yesterday's so ill ne watching monday.

MrsBucketxx Sat 02-Mar-13 09:03:06

why does she wear a wig then?

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Mon 04-Mar-13 13:00:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmU9Irkxwxw eek this needs to be shown in this country now.

WARNING SPOILERS!!!!

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Mon 04-Mar-13 13:01:34

And this makes me wonder how a certain 2 people are apparently together now too.

Warning again more spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxEDcZuLC_M

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Mon 04-Mar-13 13:02:02

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmU9Irkxwxw eek this needs to be shown in this country now.

WARNING SPOILERS!!!!

Sorry forgot to click

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Mon 04-Mar-13 13:02:21

And this makes me wonder how a certain 2 people are apparently together now too.

Warning again more spoilers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxEDcZuLC_M

sorry forget to click

babyfirefly1980 Mon 04-Mar-13 18:05:19

I found it genuinely hilarious today when Sheree and Kim were going on about how beautiful and talented they both are. All said with complete seriousness, just amazing.

Joekate Mon 04-Mar-13 19:09:17

Ooooh, need series three NOW!! Until then, I shall be dragged into the world of the Atlanta's - strangely compelling (I have no idea why...)

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 04-Mar-13 19:13:37

Oh a new one ! Must catch up !

whatphididnext Mon 04-Mar-13 19:30:14

I can't wait till november for BH. What are they playing at ?!?

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 04-Mar-13 20:59:17

Is anyone watching Big Rich Texas?

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Mon 04-Mar-13 22:27:37

Bloody November! Thats almost a year.

I'm really struggling to watch Atlanta. None of them are likeable and they're quite shallow and bitchy. And that's after watching Tamra Barney all this time. grin

Joekate Mon 04-Mar-13 22:46:09

Why is it so hard to get previous series on DVD? Surely there is a demand. November is soooo far away.

whatphididnext Mon 04-Mar-13 23:11:23

The fabulous Ms Vanderpump

Vanderpump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now