Anyone in for the Brits?

(338 Posts)
Lorelilee Wed 20-Feb-13 19:59:02

I probably won't recognise half of them, but I like to feel down wiv the kids...

HazeltheMcWitch Wed 20-Feb-13 22:14:49

WHAT Maybe? I missed Graham being rude about Emilie. What went dahhhnn?

HazeltheMcWitch Wed 20-Feb-13 22:16:24

IS Natasha Kerplinsky pregnant again? And has she left any hairspray in the world for anyone else to use?

TomDudgeon Wed 20-Feb-13 22:16:36

The folk awards were so much better than this dross

Emili seems to have a nice enough voice. The songs are dull though.

PatriciaHolm Wed 20-Feb-13 22:17:34

I went to the previous two Brits and had a blast. I was a bit annoyed at the non-appearance of a ticket this year but to be honest I'm not any more!

Post Brits party was always good though. DH better smuggle me a bottle of champagne home...

Jellykat Wed 20-Feb-13 22:18:34

Bet they'll be an Emili/ Macca duet by the end of the year.. Its a conspiracy i tells ya, the NHS will save a fortune on sleeping tablets though.

Night all, thanks for the evenings entertainment smile

IamMummyhearmeROAR Wed 20-Feb-13 22:19:30

Repulsive? Really? Women really are rotten about one another.

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 20-Feb-13 22:19:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedPencils Wed 20-Feb-13 22:21:08

What did Graham day? He was nice to her when she was in the show (mind you he always is).

MaybeOrnot Wed 20-Feb-13 22:23:57

Graham had a young singer on (can't remember her name),and he said,"you sound like a young Emilie Sande,as we know,everyone's soon replaced".

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Wed 20-Feb-13 22:31:39

When he said everyone is soon replaced I thought he was talking about him taking Wossy's Friday night spot.confused

RedPencils Wed 20-Feb-13 22:33:31

That's not so bad. Thought you were going to say she's crap.

Wow bitchy remarks about Emile, we just love to knock a girl doing well

TaggieCampbellBlack Wed 20-Feb-13 22:39:02

I like Emile.
Anyway. Same place next year? Will Wanders win anythig? Will there be a stage invasion? Will Cordon be ousted?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now