Corrie queens gather round.

(998 Posts)
Bakingnovice Thu 14-Feb-13 11:44:39

Have started a new thread as the old one won't accept my message. So I'll repost it here:

Fuzz has form for being beyond thick. Remember the whole stape thing? Her character is just incredibly stupid. You'd think she would learn her lesson. Running away 'on a fishing boat' with £200 is like a story from a 16th century novel.

Re the abduction I think they were wrong. Lots of mums keeps kids from fathers for all manner of selfish reasons and abduction is not the answer. However I do think ty was desperate. But why won't he just let the court decide ffs. He's got loads of evidence. I'm getting to the point in this story where I'm actually ready to punch him myself! In fact have felt a tiny bit sorry for k when they stole ruby. Surely the writers can't have intended for this to happen? God knows. Im away next week so hopefully I'll miss the stupid court stuff and be back for some proper corrie storylines.

Clawdy Thu 28-Feb-13 22:57:45

So that's Mandy five years ago?? what happened?or was that an older photo?

PaintedBottom Fri 01-Mar-13 00:40:32

Here's a future story line to mix things up.....

Lloyd and Mandy standing in the street having a blazing row because of course that's the best place to have one and Lloyd turns around and screams at Mandy, "You can't tell me what to do, you AIN'T MY MUVVER ", and Mandy non dramatically screams back, "YES I AM!" ...................................... or have I gone too far.......... wink

ajandjjmum Fri 01-Mar-13 07:50:37

grin Like it! Another budding script writer.

LeeCoakley Fri 01-Mar-13 19:44:40

Haha! Gloria's face just then was a picture! She was playing the bereaved lover for Eric's solicitor and he'd brought along Eric's wife! Gloria's jaw drop was brilliant grin

PenelopePisstop Fri 01-Mar-13 19:52:49

Just tuned into Corrie, first time for ages.

What has happened to Sue Johnstone's upper lip? it looks weird and white. Botox? she looks odd to me.

PenelopePisstop Fri 01-Mar-13 19:55:56

And how come Eileen's back with the fireman?

FanjoForTheMammaries Fri 01-Mar-13 19:59:40

Ah Ryan. I so would grin

Bakingnovice Fri 01-Mar-13 20:40:28

Gloria looked permanently shocked. Shame really as I liked sue Johnstone but her new face just undermines her credibility.

Ryan - no no no. Why do they get 30 something's to play teens?

FanjoForTheMammaries Fri 01-Mar-13 20:46:53

He is only (!) 25!

Bakingnovice Fri 01-Mar-13 21:06:10

He looks much older. And can't act.

FanjoForTheMammaries Fri 01-Mar-13 21:08:50

But he is hawt grin

Lighthousekeeping Fri 01-Mar-13 22:58:10

On what planet do people have kebabs for lunch? That factory must stink.

MurielTheActor Fri 01-Mar-13 23:58:42

Loved Eric's wife - excellent stuff grin

LineRunner Sat 02-Mar-13 00:01:21

Why do they get 30 something's to play teens?

That's why I hate Waterloo Road. Every sixth-former is about 30.

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 02-Mar-13 07:48:51

Sue Johnston has had a facelift I think - makes her playing Barbara Royle look really weird.

whatkungfuthat Sat 02-Mar-13 15:39:11

I must have missed an episode, how did they find out he was married?

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 02-Mar-13 17:07:20

His solicitor came to see her about the will with his wife (body bag from bad girls !)

whatkungfuthat Sat 02-Mar-13 17:28:09

Thanks Ken I was a bit confused! I wonder if Eva will get something from him somehow?

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 02-Mar-13 18:36:17

I hope she does is a way. They could do more with Eva - better her than droopy Leanne

LaalRatty Sat 02-Mar-13 19:13:48

Leanne is a tit.

MoodyDidIt Sat 02-Mar-13 19:30:13

i feel sorry for Ches but tbh Katy is WAY out of his league....twas inevitable really bless him

i reckon she will have an affair with ryan, chesney will find out, and the shit will hit the fan, chesney will dump her and ryan won't want to know

and she will then find out she is pregnant by one of them and she won't know who

Bakingnovice Sat 02-Mar-13 20:28:42

Oh god no! Not another boring whose baby is it storyline. The kylie one is bad enough!! Can't bear it. I much preferred the tortoise storyline and seeing Eric/ Norris/ Roy's mum/ Mary interact in the pub than the kylie storyline. Why do they have to turn her into becky? It was a relief when she left and now we've got bloody kylie!

LaalRatty Sun 03-Mar-13 00:01:49

Rumour has it that some lass from Waterloo Rd is coming in as a new love interest for Chezzers...

whatkungfuthat Sun 03-Mar-13 13:33:40

Why can't they leave just one couple alone?

Clawdy Sun 03-Mar-13 14:51:29

Just read that Curly Watts is returning. Who will they pair him up with?? Eileen maybe? Or Sally now Kevin's almost certainly off the scene?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now