Will I like Greys Anatomy?

(14 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Wed 13-Feb-13 22:30:24

My friend at work has told me she's lending me the boxed set. Will I have time? Is it that good?

MrsHende Wed 13-Feb-13 22:40:40

It's brilliant!

MinnesotaNice Wed 13-Feb-13 22:44:01

It is my favorite show! I watch it on my Apple TV every Fri when it released on itunes (it airs Thurs nights in the US).

Bimblepops Wed 13-Feb-13 22:46:49

I love it, but then I'm a sucker for US shows like it.

jojane Wed 13-Feb-13 22:51:22

I love it, I also watched private practice but it's no longer being shown in the uk :-(

anonacfr Wed 13-Feb-13 22:52:07

Beginning is great. It does a bit silly after a while. Characters seem to develop amnesia from season to season and fall in love every 2 seconds.
Still fun show.

HolidayArmadillo Wed 13-Feb-13 22:52:08

Yes. It is fantastic.

It's brilliant!

Private practice is also brilliant...but that's finished for good in the US and they stopped showing it at season 4 over here

OrangeLily Wed 13-Feb-13 23:31:39

I love it and am watching the end of series 8 right now. smile Obsessed

Aspiemum2 Thu 14-Feb-13 01:32:47

It's fab! At first I wasn't sure what to make of it but I am a huge fan now and so is dh

inchoccyheaven Thu 14-Feb-13 18:21:20

I love it and am currently watching series 8 on box set. A few series seem a but slow but 5-8 have been really good.

Yes, both good. Would suggest a box of tissues for some episodes of Grey's, some of the season finales have been real tear-jerkers.

If you watch it together with Private Practice in the way the seasons were aired in the US, there are some crossover episodes which are quite fun.

If you want to do this, then watch S5 of Grey's with S2 of P.Practice, and S6 of Grey's with S3 of P.Practice.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 03-Mar-13 21:53:23

Well I started watching it two days ago and I'm finding it hard to go to work! I'm going to watch Season 2 tonight. Loving it. I didn't realise how easy on the eye it would be. Did it start after ER finished?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now